Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 02-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Blacksmith

Default Attention Griffin Dragon Bullies

Why Don't you back off & pick on a different flaming guild 4 a change? Everyday for the past 9 days you've attacked us 2X a day. Why are you picking on our guild? Are you so mad @ losing 1 member you'll constantly harass us morning noon & night?

ICO Your tactics sicken me! There are many other guilds that you can farm & for way more honor. Yet you persist on taking down legendary. Well Tell your warlord 2 back off & give us a break already. We all know your guild's bigger & stronger.

Now stop being the play ground bully going around proving how tough they're just cause they can go about beating up some little kids. TRY picking on some guilds as strong as yourself 4 a change.

Now grow up & stop greifing on Legendary. Try a guild that you might actually lose 2. That's what we do We may take on guilds within 10 levels of our guild but We try 2 @ least change which guilds we attack everyday. That Way no one feels they're being bullied.
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx
Old 02-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Blacksmith

To be honest. I would use this as a challenge to get stronger so you can get the upper hand then they will start to lose.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Blacksmith

We sure as heck are trying

we can defeat them we have done so before.. but they were short handed and every one of us was active and potted up for dungeon 10 that day

So if they are short handed and we have a greater than 90% guild defense we stand a chance of winning...

but it still burns my britches to see a strong guild like them take us down day after day after day.. it would be nice to see another guild attacking us..

right it is a game and the point is to become the best.. but there has got to be something than just constantly beating the guilds below you.. the dungeons and the arena are a welcome break.. the guild wars are fun.. but if one is constantly losing. with little chance of a win.. where is the fun in that ?

I should never have started this thread in the first place

but i sure needed to vent..

.. it can be closed..
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 02-15-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: rearanging my thoughts
Old 02-15-2011, 04:57 PM
Blacksmith

No. Its good to vent. Helps works things out. Have you tried mailing ICO about it?
Old 02-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Blacksmith

No it does sweet <censored> all

just like trying to msg that leader of their guild they just attacked us for the 10 day and 20 time in a row.. back to back attacks.

they are just stealing 80 honour everytime.. we are getting no where and it is no wonder so many are upset at the giref one guild causes another

they are using intimidation tactics.. worse yet saying if we don't like it to quit the game

then tell us to quit the guild and join bigger guilds

like not very fair at all eah

not sporting at all

i bet they loved beating up all the little kids at school too it is no wonder so many have left the guild when they are unhappy at constantly being picked on by one guild

'

Last edited by Bullbound; 02-16-2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: No profanity allowed, no insults allowed
Old 02-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Supreme Adventurer

This is a PvP game. Attacking others is just a part of how it is played. The constant attacks can be annoying, but the honor and experience won every time is going to diminish unless your guild keeps rising to the same spot. Perhaps you have risen to high in the HoF? There are many guilds that do such. Getting beat just lowers you down and is a part of the self-sorting mechanics of the game. This is no different from players fighting each other in the arena, except it isn't as often.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Aye but 3 weeks of the same guild attacking you day in and day out gets kinda annoying and it always ends with them having 15+ish members over 100 against our 6, what i'm proud of is that each of ours manages to take out 2-3 before going down, It just irritates me that their last one is a 186 against our 150, now mind you our 150 just took out 2 before he reached that 186 so yeah it gets kidna irritating to watch this day in and day out
Old 02-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Blacksmith

Guys from Legendary, am I right?
Judging by your line-up you have far more potential than them.
Griffins we're powerful guild before, but now .. not so much. Anyway, you have quite a promising players there , keep up the great work and you'll do just fine.
Who knowes, mybe you will return them a favor very soon.
Good luck
Old 03-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Blacksmith

Ohh my entire post was deleted this time..

pasted from the post posted earlier but was deleted in its entirety

Still working on getting our stats and levels up high enough to dish it back to the griffins but they stand leagues over us. While we may have some promising players right now that is no guarantee they will always stay on with us we do have some stolen by the guilds above us.. I think we also lost a small number of players cause they just got so sick of getting beat by the same guild every time they played.. there where a few that never did log back in or play again..

it hurts to see a promising player quit the game and and it really hurts when you see them delete there accounts.. but I can understand this game is not for everyone.. as for me I am far to much an addict to quit playing and spend all I can afford to keep my mount and questing going =)

Last edited by Evail Frog; 03-12-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: There is no such thing as freedom of speech in the forums ..