Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Donating shrooms

Ok I know there are threads about this, but, you gotta listen to my suggestion :
The fact that you can only donate shrooms once you have bought some with real money is really frustrating, ok I understand, it's legit, so peeps don't make lv1 chars to get tons of shrooms.
So my idea is simple : players above a certain lvl can also donate shrooms, not just the ones that bought them, say, players above lv80, cause I doubt there's anyone who would actually start lvling chars to 80 just to get some shrooms, since getting a char to lv80 take few months, even if you're in a guild with 100% + exp, and in this case you won't be needing shrooms since Instructor/Treasure/Fortress all maxed.
Hope this gets implemented.
Thanks for reading, cheers.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Mushroom Collector

nice idea!!
but the problem i find in this is that:
you said it takes few months to get lvl 80..so suppose there is a guild..with 25 non shroomers...all of them get to lvl 80 after a month(say)and donate all their shrooms...now the problem is that the guilds with shroomers would have gone so ahead that even after donting all the shrooms to the guild wont help...
2)according to me it takes around 4000 mushrooms to max out bonuses so if 25 players donate their 25 mushrooms i.e 25*25=625 mushrooms only
Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Mushroom Collector

I count 1625 mushies for one instructor: 3*1625 = 4875. So even more daunting

Last edited by Cregan; 11-16-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:08 AM
Truffle Shuffler

What's the point in having a Suggestion thread when the suggestions are totally ignored. It should be called "Cry'n'Bitch about stuff", excuse my language.