Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Blacksmith

Default Item randomization for toilet?

All items I've sent to the toilet today have been warrior items (about 6 or 7 items I think). Are they supposed to give me any scout items? or are they only obtainable from beating the tower mobs? My main is a mage fyi.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:21 PM

I take it you a warrior since that is what you are dropping in the toilet you can get back either scout or mage items but not warrior. that is the same for the tower it will not drop items of the same class as you.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-27-2012, 07:35 PM
Blacksmith

Sorry, bobo. I didn't realize how poorly I worded my question. I am a mage that has been sending quite A few mage items in the toilet and only got back warrior items in return. Is this supposed to happen?

Last edited by Jengas; 11-27-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:21 PM

Yes they are for your companions only time you should ever get an item from the toilet for your class is when you flush it when full all other items are for your off classes.( in your case is warrior and scout so to equip your mage you need to either buy from shops( minus valuables as they are all classes) or from the orginal dungeon and quest rewards)

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Blacksmith

No, i already know that. I meant am I supposed to only receive one of the two off class items from the toilet? Ever since the patch went live I've only received warrior items. My scout companion is armorless. I am a mage, meaning I have sufficient means of equipping my mage minion. Bobo, do you understand what I'm trying to ask now, or do I need to explain better?
Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 PM

Nope that works and all that can be said on that is luck. You got lucky/unlucky depending on how you look at it. On some servers I play on it has been even on others very one sided just part of the randomness of the game.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Blacksmith

Ah, kk. Thanks
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Crusader

I have run into similar strings of bad luck. In 19 tower drops I have had 5 scout helmets.

Actually, I don't think this is bad luck. I suspect it is a bad random generator resulting in biased drops. but who knows? Either way there is nothing you can do about it.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Sheep

Bobo, do you actually read what people post before you reply to them. It was pretty obvious that Jengas (a Mage) was asking why he got so many warrior items from the toilet and not any scout items. In the future it may not hurt to read the entire post before responding.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Pig View Post
Bobo, do you actually read what people post before you reply to them. It was pretty obvious that Jengas (a Mage) was asking why he got so many warrior items from the toilet and not any scout items. In the future it may not hurt to read the entire post before responding.
Yes I do read them as his first post said this (All items I've sent to the toilet today have been warrior items (about 6 or 7 items I think). Are they supposed to give me any scout items? or are they only obtainable from beating the tower mobs? My main is a mage fyi. ) anyone would have thought he was a warrior and he admitted he worded it wrong. as for when he reworded it yes it eneded up I misread it which can happen to any of us in the end his question was answered to his satisfaction.

ADDITION: considering that this is about the new update and I have answered simular questions (way too many times to count btw) with the answer I gave and it was what they were looking for as they couldn't understand why they were getting off class items I assumed that was what he was asking since he sisnt say every item he dropped came back as warrior items only that he dropped items and was getting warrior items.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 11-28-2012 at 09:31 AM.