Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Sheep

I would agree that he could have worded the question better, and i could see how you could think he was a warrior. Except if you read the ENTIRE post he said "My main is a mage fyi"
Old 11-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Blacksmith

lol, thanks spider for standing up for me. I actually made a really angry post and asked for someone to fully read my post before responding. then I re-read my own post and saw how vague it was. That was entirely my fault which was why I apologized for it and re-edited my second post.

What's important is that the question I asked is now answered. And anyone else who asks the same question can be redirected to bobo's response here.

For the record, though, I have yet to receive one scout armor and I've sent every item I got from the shops into the toilet. It's quite a biased RNG this game uses. ^^:
The Following User Says Thank You to Jengas For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Mushroom Collector

I've had the same issue. I've thrown 5 weapons in the toilet and gotten 5 mage weapons in return. I can't get a scout weapon to save my life.

Nearly all of my toilet items are mage items.

I AM A WARRIOR. For clarification
Old 11-28-2012, 03:40 PM

Same answer as Jengas's it is all random.

Who knows maybe there id a hiden mage in you just waiting to get out

LET HIM OUT!!!!!

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
My main is a mage fyi.
this seemed pretty clear to me. Why did you think he was a warrior?
Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Blacksmith

What's more important is why bobo still considers this to be the fault of the rng when already 3 or 4 people report this exact same incident? the more incidents you have with the exact same outcome the less likely it is that it's just bad luck. How many people will it take before someone reports this as a possible bug with the programming?
Old 11-28-2012, 05:48 PM

That is 3 out of thousands of players of the game. That being said as my sig shows I play on 10 servers and I have had simular on things happen on some and not on others considering I use the same computer and browser is the reason I say it is random and not a bug.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengas View Post
What's more important is why bobo still considers this to be the fault of the rng when already 3 or 4 people report this exact same incident? the more incidents you have with the exact same outcome the less likely it is that it's just bad luck. How many people will it take before someone reports this as a possible bug with the programming?
We do know that playa appears to have trouble with randomization. On Soccerstar items fall with close save far more frequently than with distant save, and the same holds for training opportunities: close save is offered more frequently. Epics drop much less frequently for goaltenders than for players at other positions. So I think it is not unreasonable to believe that there is a bias in item drops. With 9 possible items on each of two characters, I should have on average had only 1 scout helmet out of 19 tower levels and I have had 5, including 3 in a row. 3 in a row should occur once every 324 tries, so I suppose it could be random, but I am skeptical there is some sort of bias in the random generator. Just as there clearly is in soccerstar.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:15 AM
Truffle Shuffler

only bad thing is that u can put only 1 item per day in toilet, it would be better if u incrase that to 3, or 5 times per day...
Old 11-29-2012, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by numedd View Post
only bad thing is that u can put only 1 item per day in toilet, it would be better if u incrase that to 3, or 5 times per day...
Please read here and please use search function as this was discussed in 2 different places.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz