Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 05:58 AM
Stable Boy

Location: I have made a home among the rocks and caves a short distance outside the gates of town.

I pick a target and go after them until I have three or four wins or they are inside the honor gap and trying means losing any gains.

I am up to almost 900 wins. I decided not to bother with rank in HoF until I catch up to some of them in level. Because when I'm the lowest level player for 10-20 ranks below me... I'm a target.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbi View Post
I pick a target and go after them until I have three or four wins or they are inside the honor gap and trying means losing any gains.

I am up to almost 900 wins. I decided not to bother with rank in HoF until I catch up to some of them in level. Because when I'm the lowest level player for 10-20 ranks below me... I'm a target.
That's a good strategy used by many. I've been having some trouble in my area, definitely became a target recently. More so since I have a few epics that everyone needs for their Sticker Album!

I have a paltry 1600 wins.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Stable Boy

Location: I have made a home among the rocks and caves a short distance outside the gates of town.

I've been getting targeted for stickers. I don't care much though since most of them either haven't got a chance (pleasant inbox full of green messages) or the others are to far above me. I'm more or less satisfied with where I am in the HOF.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Adventurer

Belligerent players will naturally rise until they reach a Rank where they can no longer win.

The general idea in this game is that when you rise above your 50% win position, you will lose more often and the other players will push you back down, but there is very little aggression in this game, so what really happens is that you sit there waiting for someone to notice you're easy pickings, but no one ever does because they don't attack anyone.

And that is exactly what has happened to itzKoopa. You're L192 surrounded by 198-215's. Way above your pay grade. You can get rare wins against some of them, I'm sure, but you'll be doing a lot fo attacking for losses to get those few wins.

You know my suggestion: put your weapon in your backpack and ask people to attack you to get you back to a Ranking where your win:loss ratio is much better.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Assassin

You forgot the third option, spending far too much time finding players that I can probably beat because their potions fell off and they're not TOO much higher than me.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Sounds about right, I am constantly surrounded by people 20+ levels above me, though I tend to close that gap fairly quickly
Old 05-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Adventurer

itzKoopa, that's still only a temporary measure to continue the rise to where you can't even achieve that goal.

I've given my solution elsewhere. Always attack as close to 950 honor below you as possible. If you win, you gain 20-35 honor. If you lose, you lose 200. You will eventually reach a point in the HoF where your win:loss ratio will be about 7:1, where the honor gain from your multiple wins equals the honor loss from you loss. If someone more powerful attacks you and you lose, all the better, it results in more easy wins. You'll be under-ranked, but not severely like me. The only person that cares about your ranking, unless you're in the top 15, is you.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Assassin

Oh, I know. I'll definitely get my butt handed to me shortly.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Nah, I am sure people are too afraid to attack you
*thinks about dumping all honor on koopa*

Last edited by Nimryel; 05-25-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimryel View Post
Nah, I am sure people are to afraid to attack you
*thinks about dumping all honor on koopa*
Sadly, not enough people.