Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Adventurer

Default Zombunny hosted Guild Leader Chat

Hiya folks. This is intended for the Leaders and Officers of the top 25ish Guilds on Server 1, so if' you're someone else, please let your GL's and/or Officers know that I posted this and that they need to read and respond to SaiTaan.

Most top 25 GL's been contacted recently by SaiTaan concerning a Chat he has been trying to organize for the past couple of weeks. (Given that guilds rise and fall, it may not be the exact current top 25.) He asked me to come on and tell you all, "F*******!!!! My schedule just got hosed!" And he doesn't have time to mail all of you again, so asked me to get on here and try to get to you instead.

Also, some Guild Leaders didn't get back to us, so we thought it would be a good idea to get on here and get some Officers to sign on as reps for their guilds in their stead.

Okay, the new time is:

Tuesday, Oct 11, 13:00 server time (1PM PST, 4PM EST)

If you can't make it, we will have a second session later in the evening... but I just got hit by a chat bug and lost Sai's /w, so I don't have the time right now. I'll correct this message when I know the time. (It was either 20:00 or 22:00 server time, and I'm pressing for the earlier of the two so EST aren't trying to stay awake at 1AM).

Whoever is going to attend should contact Sai via in-game mail, and Sai will send an Info Packet.

We will be using Skype, so you'll need to d/l, install, and make a phony account for the chat to protect your real ID. Preferably, use your in-game character name as a nick.

Any Guild Representative can bring up an issue, so if you have something you want to discuss with the Guild Leaders in general, tell Sai. This won't be free-for-all: it will be Chaired to keep things smooth.

Zombunny has called this chat with two issues of our own to discuss:

1) Something changed two weeks ago that Zombunny knows about, but every guild leader needs to know; however, we aren't comfortable writing about on this forum. It's not super-huge-game-changing, but there is a chance it will be useful information for defending your guild against aggressors.

2) A proposal that can mitigate the damage of honor dumping. (It has already been bounced off two guild reps and they've at least found it intriguing enough to use as a seed for a solution, if not adequate unchanged.)

Other guild leaders do have issues they want to discuss, but Sai didn't fill me in on those, so I don't know what and how many. This is just the candy I know about to attract your attention and get your saliva going.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charista For This Useful Post:
Darstard (10-05-2011), SaiTaan (10-05-2011)
Old 10-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Just making sure

Thanks for posting this for me Charista.

Just making sure you know that I am behind all of this but due to limited time at home lately I have had Charista post up this reminder for the Guild Leaders. In order to limit how many people are in attendance I am asking ONLY the top 25 Guilds send their leader or a Guild appointed representative. This meeting is NOT open to everyone since that will create too much chaos and deter us from the Important issues. If you need information or have questions please mail me directly and I can pass on Information or gather your info for the meeting or any concerns you have that may get time to be addressed during the meeting.

If you have not heard about this meeting yet Please inquire to your guild leaders to ensure they have been informed of it and that I will welcome their presence at the meeting.

This is for the 2 Issues we have already established as the biggest concerns, but if enough guilds decide there is other business to discuss we can address them at that time or have another meeting to work on any extra concerns that are game related ONLY. There will be no bashing, insults, berating or other non conducive chatter allowed. Anyone not being an active, positive person during the meeting will be ejected at MY discretion.

I will welcome your reps to the meeting and get right to the matters at hand and allow a couple hours for the talks.

Oct. 11th (Tuesday) 1pm-4pm PST or Server Time (4-7pm EST) with a follow up meeting for missing persons at 8-9pm PST ( 11-midnight EST)

Thank you all for your help with this, I am glad we have had a good number reply to me already but I would like to hear from more of the top 25 Leaders.

Good Hunting everyone !
SaiTaan
Old 10-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Sai, I understand your desire to limit the number of participants, but how about observers? Since you are using Skype, there are ways to limit who is able to communicate and who is not. Do you object to silent observers, since it sounds like you are hiding information about the game that any guild leader may be able to use? The reluctance to even mention it on the forums makes it sound like it may be something illegal, but if it isn't, then why hide it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charista View Post
1) Something changed two weeks ago that Zombunny knows about, but every guild leader needs to know; however, we aren't comfortable writing about on this forum. It's not super-huge-game-changing, but there is a chance it will be useful information for defending your guild against aggressors.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
Balder (10-05-2011), bobo baggins (10-08-2011), DominicS (10-27-2011)
Old 10-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Adventurer

Bb, I'll send you a PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via ICQ to polopoloyuuu

If you're not doing anything wrong, why shouldn't the government be able to know everything about you?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Adventurer

Sai apologizes, but his physio was rescheduled on him. He won't be getting out of it until 14:00 Server (5PM EST). He will send out the name of the Skype room when he gets back.

Please ensure you have Skype installed and ready to go.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Adventurer

I won't be able to make a 5pm start, guys, but I WILL be able to make the 11pm EST meeting. I'll keep tabs here for any other changes.

Sai has all my contact details for the meeting.

See you tonight!

PS. I did not, as of yet, receive my 'information package' ... were they sent out already? Or are we to wait on Skype at the appropriate time for an invite? Will it be a conference call or a group chat?

Last edited by Darstard; 10-11-2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Added the Post Script
Old 10-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Adventurer

Sai will send that after his Physio. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charista For This Useful Post:
Darstard (10-11-2011)
Old 10-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Sorry about the delays everyone

Due to a lot of pressure from my Physio and from the players wanting a million different time slots we are ONLY doing a Night run tonight for the Meeting.

So at 8pm Server time (8pm PST/ 11pm EST) a Skype chat room will be opened up and we will be holding the meeting.

Due to a lot of players not getting back to me I am opening this up to observers as well. Since we are just really information gathering and passing on help.

You can download Skype and send a message to "proffesorsai" to be included. IF I do not get at least 5-8 guild represented we will answer the one important thing then reschedule for next week.

So tonight was a Bust and it is Cancelled. A few suggested a Forum Approach to this, Expect a Private Forum to be up by tomorrow's Reset for all to enjoy and Comment on. Threads will be limited and Monitored. Deletion of posts will happen if you Flame anyone. I would hope for Proper conduct befitting the community of Shakes & Fidget. Expect to have to ask me directly for the address of the site, as I will not be wanting to infringing on S&F's game in any way. Bullbound I will not be using it's name or logo or any content thereof. I will keep it simple text and about the Issues we'd like to discuss. Charista, Darstard, Myself have contributions. Please mail me for an an e-mail address you can contact me me at that will be connected to the alternate Forum.If you have things you want to contribute please send them to me via outside means, like my e-mail or forum address.

Last edited by SaiTaan; 10-11-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Supreme Adventurer

And in answer to the repeated questions from forum members and game players, whatever is said at the forums is not reflective of official statements from Playa Games GmbH, as they have received no notice or requests for content related to the content that will and is still unknown. It is the official position of Playa Games GmbH's representation that any forums sponsored by Zombunny is Zombunny's personal choice and all users are welcome to ask questions to Playa Games GmbH and/or their representatives about any and all content they are exposed to, if they are unsure about what they are told or would like further information.