Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Default Warning

Angelic Demon - This member was a quick recruit into Legacy after their request was received. The player was welcomed and none of us in Legacy seemed to treat them unfairly or any different than we treat each other. Imagine our surprise when the player left after just a few days, with no warning, and just before a scheduled guild fight that all were told about in advance; leaves. The lesson from Legacy is that this player can not be depended on to stick around and help, contrary to the impression given in guild chat and game mail.

Bran Ninja - same as Angelic Demon
Old 06-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Angelic Demon - This member was a quick recruit into Legacy after their request was received. The player was welcomed and none of us in Legacy seemed to treat them unfairly or any different than we treat each other. Imagine our surprise when the player left after just a few days, with no warning, and just before a scheduled guild fight that all were told about in advance; leaves. The lesson from Legacy is that this player can not be depended on to stick around and help, contrary to the impression given in guild chat and game mail.

Yea, they didn't last long with us either, they became obnoxious really quick and we had to let them go.

I'd like to thank all of my officers, you've been wonderful people and I'm glad I've had the chance to get to know you all.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Mushroom Collector

Garlyn, For always making me laugh and providing the guild with bacons!
And also for never ever running fast enough and being my very unwilling sparringpartner.

Last edited by Snuffletrout; 06-03-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post

well for one just cuz your in a guild doesnt mean you have to stay forever i even told you guys that we were going to leave once our old guild leader reached 100% exp and i also told you this before we left the guild oh and btw we where there more then a few days
Old 06-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

Yeah, we are staying with our old/current guild now so say what you wish but doesnt matter cuz we arent looking for another guild.

Last edited by Justin Ninja; 06-03-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Mushroom Collector

So you guys joined Legacy to get maximum exp/gold bonus only?

Wow that is a total slap in the face to the guild that took ya in. Like only going into a restaurant to drink their free water and so you can use their wi-fi and then leaving without buying a thing.

Thanks for nothing!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopz View Post
So you guys joined Legacy to get maximum exp/gold bonus only?

Wow that is a total slap in the face to the guild that took ya in. Like only going into a restaurant to drink their free water and so you can use their wi-fi and then leaving without buying a thing.

Thanks for nothing!
Well we did donate and joined every battle (exept the one we left before it happened)
Old 06-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devoidfury View Post
Yea, they didn't last long with us either, they became obnoxious really quick and we had to let them go.

I'd like to thank all of my officers, you've been wonderful people and I'm glad I've had the chance to get to know you all.
no you guys kicked angelic demon cuz the night person in the real guild is a *** and kicked angelic demon cuz she kept saying me and angelic demon where the same person so i got on and was trying to explain how we werent the same people but no she just had to be a *** and kick him so i said kick me too she did so oh well and oh yea for legacy yea we used your 100% bonus so what, if you didnt want us there in the first place when we even told you that we werent staying for long then thats your fault so stop crying

Edited by Leander: no personal insults!

Last edited by Leander; 06-04-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran Ninja View Post
well for one just cuz your in a guild doesnt mean you have to stay forever i even told you guys that we were going to leave once our old guild leader reached 100% exp and i also told you this before we left the guild oh and btw we where there more then a few days
And yet the guild you joined still does not have 100% listed. No one has stepped forward to say that they knew you two would be leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran Ninja View Post
no you guys kicked angelic demon cuz the night person in the real guild is a ------- and kicked angelic demon cuz she kept saying me and angelic demon where the same person so i got on and was trying to explain how we werent the same people but no she just had to be a ------ and kick him so i said kick me too she did so oh well and oh yea for legacy yea we used your 100% bonus so what, if you didnt want us there in the first place when we even told you that we werent staying for long then thats your fault so stop crying
Bran Ninja, your personal attack against a member of REAL is not really helping to make you look like someone folks would want to deal with. While Legacy and REAL fight often, the members of both do show respect for each other and avoid the profanity to describe folks in public.

Looks to me like both Bran Ninja and Angelic Demon have guild hopped to use bonuses without any sincerity or commitment on their part. Seems to me like they used both REAL and Legacy. Now folks know to avoid them.

Last edited by Bullbound; 06-03-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: cover profanity
Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Adventurer

I'd like to give a shout out to Count Chocula, Daywasters' Dictator-for-Life and all-round crazy nut.

He was put in charge by the original leader when he left (proving that guy wasn't all that stable to begin with ), personally invited me to join (OMG! I got his signature! ) and lords watches over us with an iron fist a fair and humorous attitude.

People like him make S&F worth playing.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here