Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 2 > Characters looking for Guilds

Notices

Characters looking for Guilds Not in a guild yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruted...

Old 05-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default A prodigal warrior seeking new homestead(Warrior level 139)

After taken a prolonged break from the game, I have returned and find myself looking for new comrades, companions and likeminded souls to raise wars and and explore dungeons with amongst other things.

What I seek:
Generous bonuses: I contribute plenty of gold but I am not a shroomer.
While I don't expect huge things, high xp/gold upgrades and fairly often runs on both attacks and guild raids, seem to aid one in progressing faster, even as a "free" player, and as of such naturally is a huge draw, in conjunction with the aforementioned.

Friendly bunch: I am fairly laid back as a player and seek much the same in those I play with.
I am serious about the guild wars and dungeons, but when nothing is up it's nice to kick back with guild mates.

What I bring:
Like stated before, activeness, and gold donations.
I am not a shroomer, I simply have too many things on my hand at the moment financially, but I wouldn't count it out for the future. I do gladly donate gold and time for attack and guild wars, which I take great joy in.
I am a helpful guy on the side, and thanks in part to age, I don't stress about to many things when it comes to games - they are a past time and leisure and not something I get rilled up about.

Anyways, would love to hear from any interested, a chat never hurt anyone and I will gladly answer any questions anyone should have, here or in game.

Kind regards,
Bercin(which by coincidence is my ingame name).
Old 05-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Hiyas! Corgis of doom would love to have you. You've been sent an invite
Old 05-24-2012, 06:17 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Accepted and looking forward to it. Thanks to Corgis!