Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 05-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Blacksmith

Default Legacy falls; REAL emerges

Congratulations to all members of REAL for taking the #1 spot. There is a party tonight and everyone gets cookies. Be there!

Love,
Solid
Old 05-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Mushroom Collector

Yeah you guys only had to merge what 3 guilds?

Also your barely beating us so gratz! If we had more people clicking defense we probably would have won at least one of the last two.

Crap you guys should just merge with every guild in the top 15 except Legacy then you would easily beat us every time!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopz View Post

Also your barely beating us so gratz! If we had more people clicking defense we probably would have won at least one of the last two.

Crap you guys should just merge with every guild in the top 15 except Legacy then you would easily beat us every time!
Didn't Legacy merge with Memento Mori a while back to try to beat the Libertines? Don't know why Legacy is dissing merged guilds when a month ago they were trying to get every guild they could to take down the Libs.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Mushroom Collector

hey guys, (and girls)
it's a game, take it easy. That's sweet that 2 guilds (no matter the name) are still trying to keep the first rank. In 2 week, it might be another (we might had merge too) in the end, who care, it's a game, and it's fun that people try to keep been competitive
Anyway, Grats to Real
And Legacy, work hard next round. You can't loose that easily ! haha !
Old 05-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Mushroom Collector

on a side note,
I like the title

Legacy falls; REAL emerges

You could have write it like this

Legacy falls; REAL e merge

just kidding
Old 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopz View Post

Look at it as a challenge as your other members are looking forward to it.

@Akarym

Funny :O

Btw DOUBLE POST U DONT GET COOKIES !

Last edited by Futur; 05-21-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Didn't Legacy merge with Memento Mori a while back to try to beat the Libertines? Don't know why Legacy is dissing merged guilds when a month ago they were trying to get every guild they could to take down the Libs.
Legacy did merge with Memento (sp) awhile back. They were crucified for it in the forums however, and when they merged the two guild combined had less than 50 memebers, everyone could be accomidated in one guild.
Real mergered with Powerword awesome a little while back when both guilds combined had well over 50 players (IE people had to be left behind) and then merged yet again with Libs when both guilds had 50 players or very close to it, so once again many lower levels were kicked to the curb.
As far as any proposed mergers or behind the scence manuvering I have no idea and can't comment on, but as far as what actually did occur its kind of a stretch to compare the two.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Memento Mori and Legacy combined about 6-7 weeks ago and did not make a bid for 1st place at the time. fish, yes there was a search for more guilds to fill the ranks of Legacy but that was to fill the ranks and lower the costs of upgrades. There were no bids for other guilds that I have seen or known about since Legacy hit their 50 members. Once they hit 50 members, it was a few weeks before they challenged Libertines or Libertines challenged Legacy.

I don't think it is fair nor accurate to compare the two chain of events, as the events prior to and following were not the same. Then again, there is also the blatant assumption that one player is speaking for an entire guild who has had members and leadership have already stated support for the action.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gragon View Post
Legacy did merge with Memento (sp) awhile back. They were crucified for it in the forums however, and when they merged the two guild combined had less than 50 memebers, everyone could be accomidated in one guild.
Real mergered with Powerword awesome a little while back when both guilds combined had well over 50 players (IE people had to be left behind) and then merged yet again with Libs when both guilds had 50 players or very close to it, so once again many lower levels were kicked to the curb.
As far as any proposed mergers or behind the scence manuvering I have no idea and can't comment on, but as far as what actually did occur its kind of a stretch to compare the two.
When REAL merged with the Libertines, no one was "kicked to the curb". Lower levels/Inactive players from REAL transferred to Libertines, while Higher level/active players from Libertines transferred to REAL. All players maintained their 100% bonuses. I was one of the lowest levels in REAL at the time of the merge. However, I was active so I stayed on the team. So it wasn't all about "highest levels". Many factors were taken into consideration during the merge.

As I said before, members from both teams maintained their 100% gold bonuses.

Welcome,
Solid
Old 05-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Then again, there is also the blatant assumption that one player is speaking for an entire guild who has had members and leadership have already stated support for the action.
Actually, I noticed that several Legacy members including co-leader Signal 20 expressing contempt (or some annoyance) at the fact that REAL is comprised of multiple guilds and managed to take the #1 spot. It's funny because Legacy is known for doing the same thing when they were #2 in order to beat the Libertines.

Just look around the forums and you'll see several guilds (pre-merge PW:A and REAL, Adventurers Inc.) getting offers from Legacy to merge. Don't try to bring up the fact that Legacy "did not have to kick any members to the curb" because if the mergers had in fact happened the combined members from the guilds would have been greater than 50 and some sacrifices would have been made.

Fact is, Legacy is still a product of a merger when they beat the Libertines.