Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Dummy

Default Warrior Stats

Yes i know there is another but i would like to make sure mine are right

I am a level 9 Demon Warrior

StrBase 70) Bonus 17

DexBase 30) Bonus 9

IntBase 28) Bonus 6

ConstBase 66) Bonus 8

LuckBase 31) Bonus 16

Are these okay or should i do anything different im open to any advice or tips so just offer what you can

Thanks

~Crbnfan99(In-Game: Chaos12)
Old 06-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Truffle Shuffler

refer to the "scout stats" thread and just switch Dex with Strength.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Blacksmith

Those look pretty good to me just remember you only really need dex and int when you can't afford any srt, con, luck or are having trouble beating a dungeon monster.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Dummy

I play a LVL 7 elf warrior and run the following stats (all stats include the equipment pluses)

Str 75
Dex 30
Int 33
Const 31
Luck 46

my damage is 94 - 179 and a crit of 16.43%

Im Lone Tigeress of S2

Last edited by Lonewolf; 07-04-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:04 AM
Stable Boy

If anything you look a little light in the con dept. I feel con and str should be about the same with con the higher of the two.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Slasher's strategy of higher con might work for mages and scouts but if you're going to be fighting anything strength based either in the dungeon or the arena then you're going to want strength as your highest stat. It's twice as effective in that case because it lowers the damage you take from the other person and at the same time increases your own damage. I've been beating scouts 10 levels higher than me in the arena lately, just by getting about 150-200 more dex than them, even though they'll have double my hitpoints and crit. I don't think people realize how much of an advantage beating other members of your class on the primary stat is. So anyway, long story short, use Slasher's strategy and have a str piece you can switch out for a con piece in situations where you're fighting another warrior.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Dummy

Well afton, I'm specing my warrior as a strength warrior but I do see what dearl is saying about the con stat needing to to be raised.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Mushroom Collector

I have a warrior on s2 and I try to keep my Strength twice my level and my luck and Con close to my level. Is that going to work?
Old 07-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Blacksmith

Well considering I am level 60 and my str is about 1000 I would say don't base it on your level. The formula seems alright though with twice as much str as con and luck. But just modify it so it isn't based on your level ^^

With that you should have decent attack, HP and crit rate. although many people like other ratios. Just keep playing around with it till you find what works for you since it is hard to mess up a character by pumping those three stats. Find the balance that you like.

Last edited by ronozoro; 07-18-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Adventurer

Agreed with ronozoro.

Note that at level 1, your stats are about 20 times your initial level. And even if you tried to keep to THAT multiplier, remember that as you grow in this game, you'll want to be competitive against players that are of both higher and lower level to you, and level does not matter as much as a significant difference in stats.

What I, personally, use as a guideline is a an interpolation scheme. Basically, look at the highest level players on the server (click on Hall of Fame and search with a blank) and check to see what they have in terms of stats, both base and equipment. From this, you can figure out what pace you need to be on at various levels between 1 and 160. If you keep to that pace and ignore 'hump' fluxes on your way up there (caused by underleveled/overstatted/other players) then when you make it to the top 100, you'll be right on par with the most successful strategies currently employed.

For instance, I formerly kept my luck at about 6 times my level, which guaranteed me a 15% critical rate. I donned gear that at minimum kicked me up to 8 times my level, which guaranteed me a 20% or better critical rate. This has since changed situationally.

A number that I've figured out that I've been disseminating around these forums is 26%. At 26% more primary stat against a same class opponent, you have double their multiplier. This means they need twice as many hitpoints or a much better weapon in order to fight against you, if armor/crit/level are pretty close. If you make it a goal to be 26% higher than your closest same class neighbors of the same level, you will find climbing the Hall of Fame to go much smoother (if you are a warrior or mage).