Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 02-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Blacksmith

What do you mean by NPC target? Is it like a quest monster or dungeon that is weak and you can get resource from them? It could be useful and interesting, but then you will have to replenish your soldiers. And depending on how many NPC you can attack a day and how strong they are, the profit you get back is questionable.

With the new 24 hours protection, are you still having trouble re-train your defense soldiers? And what is your net gain of resources a day if you collect them regularly (once every 3-4 hours)?
Old 02-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by godevil View Post
What do you mean by NPC target? Is it like a quest monster or dungeon that is weak and you can get resource from them? It could be useful and interesting, but then you will have to replenish your soldiers. And depending on how many NPC you can attack a day and how strong they are, the profit you get back is questionable.

With the new 24 hours protection, are you still having trouble re-train your defense soldiers? And what is your net gain of resources a day if you collect them regularly (once every 3-4 hours)?
When you click "attack" button.there is only a Player opponent.That suggestion give you one more NPC opponent.So you can choose attack NPC or Player.In the game,some player isn't strong enough to attack other player,but they still be raided by other players.Give them a NPC target could help them grow up.If you have to use 20 soldier(cost 30k wood,10k ston) defeat the NPC.Then reward 60k wood,20k ston or higher is good.But,maybe game designer has some reason,they don't add NPC option in the fortress.

In my case,after new patch,I get attacked about 10 times per day.It less than before.I don't know the new patck did it or my enemy decide to attack less time.If I only collect resource from the Quarry and Hut.It not enough to pay training the archers and mages.My net gain of resource come from their guild's member.It's lucky to me.I can defeat some of them who have lots of resource.Maybe one day they are all stronger than me.I won't have net gain of resource anymore.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Blacksmith

Maybe they should include protection on the quarry and woodcutter together with the fortress after each attack. Or instead of 50% of resources stolen from those two structures, it should be lowered to 10%. This would decrease the incentive to gang-attack and give the player time to recover.

By the way, I don't think the NPC suggestion will be implemented since the fortress is based on PvP mechanism.

However, I would suggest having something like a guild treasure where members can donate 1 hour of their wood and stone production each day for mutual use. This building can be upgraded, and its storage capacity will be increased with each level and up to, say, 1 mil wood and 500k stone. Then guild leader can decide who he/she can give the resources to. This can help members rebuild their defense system and have extra resources for other upgrades.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Fidget's Griffin

How about spending shrooms to increase your protection to 100%?
Old 02-09-2016, 01:36 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by godevil View Post
Maybe they should include protection on the quarry and woodcutter together with the fortress after each attack. Or instead of 50% of resources stolen from those two structures, it should be lowered to 10%. This would decrease the incentive to gang-attack and give the player time to recover.
By the way, I don't think the NPC suggestion will be implemented since the fortress is based on PvP mechanism.
However, I would suggest having something like a guild treasure where members can donate 1 hour of their wood and stone production each day for mutual use. This building can be upgraded, and its storage capacity will be increased with each level and up to, say, 1 mil wood and 500k stone. Then guild leader can decide who he/she can give the resources to. This can help members rebuild their defense system and have extra resources for other upgrades.
Your suggestion help player.But it bases on you are in the strong and organizational guild.If they are also under attacked,they don't have superfluous resource to other member.Or your guild leader doesn't plan help small member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
How about spending shrooms to increase your protection to 100%?
I saw some other game has a function which player spend money on complete protection,nobody can attack them.Others has not.I don't know it's good or bad to the game.Maybe it's bad.The new patch increase protection time ,didn't higher protection %.The designer has some consideration we don't know.
Btw.I forgot where to see that attacker lost the 10%(or X%) resource of their storage,if they fail to attack player at one battle.What they lost becomes defender's reward.It is very powerful deterred someone couldn't defeat you at one battle.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Blacksmith

The only thing I would change with current fortress hall of fame system is how points are given for attacking others. right now its 1 per any won fight. 1 should be for attacking those without defenses (for trying) and more points depending how many archers/mages were on other side. it doesn't make sense to get 1 point for fight were there were no archers and mages AND 1 point for won fight where there was full set.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
The only thing I would change with current fortress hall of fame system is how points are given for attacking others. right now its 1 per any won fight. 1 should be for attacking those without defenses (for trying) and more points depending how many archers/mages were on other side. it doesn't make sense to get 1 point for fight were there were no archers and mages AND 1 point for won fight where there was full set.
I love this idea

1 point for wall only
3 points for wall and archer only
3 points for wall and mage only
5 points for wall and archer and mage
Old 02-12-2016, 03:04 PM

I don't fight others by y not this format.
1 for wall only
5 for wall and 1 type of defensive troops
10 for full set.

-1 for loss to wall only and -5 to loss of wall and any troops.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I don't fight others by y not this format.
1 for wall only
5 for wall and 1 type of defensive troops
10 for full set.

-1 for loss to wall only and -5 to loss of wall and any troops.
Attacker:

1 for wall only win
-1 for wall only loss

5 for wall and 1 type win
-5 for wall and 1 type loss

10 for full set win
-10 for full set loss

Defender:

1 for wall only win
-1 for wall only loss

5 for wall and 1 type win
-5 for wall and 1 type loss

10 for full set win
-10 for full set loss

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 02-12-2016 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Blacksmith

Defenders shouldn't lose honor points IMO, they've already suffered from the loss of resources. How about if you're the victor, no matter if you're the attacker or defender, you get 1 point of honor per one fortress unit you defeat. If you lose you don't lose any honor point.