Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Mushroom Collector

Unhappy Someone forget to pay the internet bill again?

I was online earlier, went out for breakfast, and now I am unable to access US s1 from either home broadband PC or 3G-connected Droid. I still have mushies to spend on training today.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:58 PM

Yes seems the server is down I have contacted support about the issue.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
hakaz (08-18-2012), pheonix527 (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Stable Boy

Server went down mid-quest for me about 30 minutes ago.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Stable Boy

Unable to connect here as well. Hopefully they can get it back up soon, I had about 50-60 minutes of quests left (had already used all 10 extra thirst s). Although, seeing it is a Saturday, I'll be surprised if they have things up before Monday.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Yep, S1 is down. Cleared browser history (Chrome) and even though it allows me to log in I get the Maintenance screen.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Stable Boy

I hope it does not interrupt my 10 hrs working...
Old 08-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsus View Post
I hope it does not interrupt my 10 hrs working...
I wish I had already set it to work for 10 hours, too bad that didn't happen... If it extends over the weekend because no one is around to fix it, then I'd expect they'd be giving some free s out for compensation.

Maybe this is a new weekend event, called downtime, no one can play and instead we get free s added to our accounts.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Mushroom Collector

How hard is it to reboot a server?

This is suspiciously 1 month after the last outage that they blamed on the hosting folks.

Are they that cash-strapped that they are going month-to-month and not getting to 7-11 in time to send a money order to pay the past due bill?
Old 08-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Blacksmith

This sucks. I had just started using my thirst. spent some shrooms to refill my thirst bar I wish I had set my toon to working instead.. now I will earn no extra gold and will probably end up not being able to do my thirst

this seems to happen to damned frequently. a gift of 5 to 10 mushroom does not really compensate for the aggravation of what happens..

Now tell me why am I still playing this game or even paying to buy mushrooms when it seems to be down as often as it is up.

There are other games that cost less to play & offer much more entertaining game play. this is not even live animated game play this is all stop action with some swords and spells with a few lousy sound effects... Yet people still spend a couple of hundred dollars or more per year on it...

I find it to be a waste of time and of money.. Yet I am a idiot because I am addicted to playing it.

Take my advice quit today and save your self from the added aggravation of putting up with the stress of down time or any thing else. Better yet take this bit of advice & spend some of that hard earned money on some other MMORPG just do a Google search you are bound to find a half dozen better ones to play

I know I have I play 2 other MMORPG on a constant basis ones that are live action with hundreds of thousands of players online. maybe not all online at the same time but there is anywhere from 50,000 - 100, 000 players online at any given time.

And one of the MMORPGS I started playing just recently hit a benchmark of 200 Million accounts. .

Mean time this here Server 1 seems to be semi active but it does spend to much time down needing repairs or other problems. Mean while over on Server 2 the guilds and player activity is much worse, it is practically dead in the water..

Only idiots like me became addicted to this idiotic game and still throw good money after bad to buy mushrooms..

Once I figure out why I still play this game, maybe then I can break my addiction and quit playing this game for bloody good.
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 08-18-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Mushroom Collector

Well BlackJet, does this mean we have another honor dump today? I don't remember signing up yet for tonight's battle... did you launch one?