Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 08-20-2016, 10:38 PM
Stable Boy

Default Found Liphant

Isn't Liphant supposed to be available only on April 1? I just found the egg today.

Old 08-20-2016, 10:50 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
Isn't Liphant supposed to be available only on April 1? I just found the egg today.

August Fools!
Old 08-21-2016, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post

Yes seems they fixed the 17th Earth pet bug but it caused another bug in which it gave the wrong pet. Good news is if you have 17th light pet opened you don't have to wait till April 1st to get him. bad news is we have to wait another month for the earth pet.

I say they should just give everyone who has it opened the pet just because we have waited so long for it.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 08-21-2016, 06:08 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Yes seems they fixed the 17th Earth pet bug but it caused another bug in which it gave the wrong pet. Good news is if you have 17th light pet opened you don't have to wait till April 1st to get him. bad news is we have to wait another month for the earth pet.

I say they should just give everyone who has it opened the pet just because we have waited so long for it.
I support this idea, because we already suffered from the bug with Muscudon, now we need to suffer again, because some had got Liphant and can get the light habitat full on Chrismas and some need to wait until 1st april ( maybe some will forgot ). I know playa won`t agree with this statement, but lets be fair if a bug will create problems in the future.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:06 AM
Blacksmith

Angry

Quote:

Now we clearly see that they are not doing QA of changes.

Run gold weekend on test server and check the Plains of Ozkorr. But Playa did not performed the simple check.

Do you have warranty that other one day per year pets are not bugged ? And what kind of fix we should expect ? Calm down and wait one year more ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rvm1975 For This Useful Post:
Arturu (08-21-2016), spiny norman (08-21-2016)
Old 08-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:

I think that's not gonna happen.

First off you guys should be happy. You got a different pet half year earlier and not everyone got it. The rest will have to wait till April. So in the end you gained more then lost.

Also there's just no tech ingame to give stuff. Sure, they can send shrooms to people (like on Octoberfest) because they already do that normally. It's not the same with items.

I know people think that there's a master SF program where you can view everything and just tick away pets and stuff but that's not how it works.

Playa does not really have access to change things players have. They probably just look through logs with numbers that server creates and that's all.

To actually make a change they need to reprogram the game. Would they be willing to do so? I don't think so, especially since this would have to be a one time thing.