Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 01-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Sheep

Default Counselors ar way off

When I want to attack an opponent in the fortress the counselors advise is, more often than not, way off.

Sometimes when I want to attack a wall that are two upgrades above my soldiers upgrade the advice is to send 5 soldiers to break a wall, but that would be a wasted attack, since it takes 8-10 soldiers to break that wall.

Then when I send my lvl 95 soldiers after a lvl 62 wall, with 10 lvl 77 archers and some mages, the adviser claim I can't win sending 18 or even 24 soldiers...
But if I on another account attack a lvl 88 wall with 0 archers and some lvl 77 mages, the advise is to send 4 of my lvl 85 soldiers. If there had been no mages, they would have stood a chance, but with 1 ore more mages, no way!!
Old 01-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Fidget's Griffin

I always send 3 or 4 more than is suggested.

Sometimes it is too many, and I win easily, other times, if I wouldn't have sent them, I would have lost.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 01-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Sheep

I do the same, whenever the suggestion is somewhat sound, but sending 18-24 lvl 95 soldiers after a lvl 62 wall with 10 lvl 77 archers and at the most 10 lvl 77 mages is massive overkill, while the general says "Such a battle can hardly be won".

To me that suggests that the councilors calculations breaks down when the difference in upgrade lvl is 2 or more.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Sheep

BAH! Throw everything you have at your enemy, counselors be damned! It is the way of war to overwhelm your enemies with a superior force and crush them beyond all hope that way they remain cowed and others will hesitate upon seeing your might. Soldiers are born not to die for their liege, but to make the other guy die for his! To deny them their destiny is to cause resentment in the ranks; better they are let loosed in force against your enemy! Let your enemies soil themselves upon seeing the number of your force as grains of sand on the beach, or stars in the night and know you are a leader of men, a conqueror of nations and a force of nature. This is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dorian Grimmson For This Useful Post:
Huscarl (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Community Manager

They are off sometimes but not that often. It makes the game more interesting in my opinion as you are not on the safe side automatically and have to think a bit yourself how many soldiers you send.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter