Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 11-04-2016, 06:50 PM

they don't come right out and say it but they hint at it. first link explains they need to rethink the exp drop.

http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8044

Next link says they increased quest exp. Since I haven't really noticed any slow down in leveling and exp needed to level hasn't changed I say they removed the exp drop.

http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8084

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
they don't come right out and say it but they hint at it. first link explains they need to rethink the exp drop.

http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8044

Next link says they increased quest exp. Since I haven't really noticed any slow down in leveling and exp needed to level hasn't changed I say they removed the exp drop.

http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8084
Yes, I saw the links you posted.

I guess I don't get why it's some huge secret. People ask questions. No one can give answers because we've not been given answers.

I'm frustrated with not being informed about any of the changes when we've been playing for years. We've been told, "Exp drop is coming back at lvl 400," and then that gets changed with no notice.

Sorry, but "We've increased quest exp" does not equal "We got rid of the horrific exp drops that you are all used to over the past 5 years you've been playing this game."

As a mod, "Help the players when they ask questions."

Can't help when we haven't been given the answers and information, and not simply speculation on our parts. Yes, we can guess and assume, but that's not how it should be.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 11-04-2016, 11:49 PM

Yeah I know I can understand with some things maybe keeping it a secret but the exp drop I don't think it should be. I know ppl on int forum were talking about not having it anymore so it makes me wonder if it was talked about on the German forum. maybe one of our German players who visit here can enlighten us with a link to the answer there and a translation.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-05-2016, 03:51 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Yeah I know I can understand with some things maybe keeping it a secret but the exp drop I don't think it should be. I know ppl on int forum were talking about not having it anymore so it makes me wonder if it was talked about on the German forum. maybe one of our German players who visit here can enlighten us with a link to the answer there and a translation.
I saw the "XP BRAKES" thread on the Int forum. That thread was again, talking about things that might change or that were going to change, but have not yet. I even commented on that thread and said, "We don't KNOW anything yet, so let's wait and see what happens until things are confirmed." Or something like that

Stupid me - I've been waiting all this time for confirmation and details. I've been playing through the 326-399 levels not paying any attention to experience, foolishly thinking there would be an announcement when the exp mechanics changed. I hit level 400 and thought, Huh, the pets really helped get through the exp drop - awesome.

rvm1975, my apologies for hijacking your thread.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
I saw the "XP BRAKES" thread on the Int forum. That thread was again, talking about things that might change or that were going to change, but have not yet. I even commented on that thread and said, "We don't KNOW anything yet, so let's wait and see what happens until things are confirmed." Or something like that

Stupid me - I've been waiting all this time for confirmation and details. I've been playing through the 326-399 levels not paying any attention to experience, foolishly thinking there would be an announcement when the exp mechanics changed. I hit level 400 and thought, Huh, the pets really helped get through the exp drop - awesome.

rvm1975, my apologies for hijacking your thread.
lol Yeah I thought the same thing with pets at first but even with it if there was an exp drop it would take longer to level at lvl 400+ then it did at 399. and there are random comments in the INT forum talking about no exp drops at any level. So between the vague posts from Leander the random comments and from what I have seen since hitting lvl 400 I deducted that we have no exp drops at any level.

I know some ppl are not happy about that but coming from a shroomer that has a toon at lvl 400+ I like they are gone players shouldn't be pentalized for reaching a certain level and have to spend more to get past the penalty.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:

I know some ppl are not happy about that but coming from a shroomer that has a toon at lvl 400+ I like they are gone players shouldn't be pentalized for reaching a certain level and have to spend more to get past the penalty.
AH, but if we go back to the original post, they/we are still being penalized, just a bit slower than if there would have been an exp drop lol

Alas, I have expressed my displeasure with being left in the dark. I shall continue on my way to 500.

Old 11-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Blacksmith

It's highly unlikely that there are any XP drops at higher level.

They got rid of those after level 300 because people burned out on lack of progress. So I would be surprised if they just moved them to 400+.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
It's highly unlikely that there are any XP drops at higher level.

They got rid of those after level 300 because people burned out on lack of progress. So I would be surprised if they just moved them to 400+.
Difference between exp on lvl 400 and 434 ~11-12%

And I am telling again - starting from lvl 393 exp for level capped to 1.500.000.000
Old 11-05-2016, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
Difference between exp on lvl 400 and 434 ~11-12%

And I am telling again - starting from lvl 393 exp for level capped to 1.500.000.000
I cant verify about the 11-12% difference but even if that's the case that is not a big difference compared to the big exp drops which were about a 50% drop if not more. if they had not changed things it would have taken about 2 months a level doing a full 320 thirst a day. now with what about 7-10 days give or take a day depending on luck or beating dungeons and or pets can take even less time.

As for the 1.5 bill exp cap needed to gain a level I want to say that is below lvl 393 more like lvl 370 or so.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Blacksmith

Wink

Quote:
As for the 1.5 bill exp cap needed to gain a level I want to say that is below lvl 393 more like lvl 370 or so.
No.

For example

Last edited by rvm1975; 11-05-2016 at 01:54 PM.