Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 05-24-2017, 08:15 AM
Community Manager

Default Achievement Update: Feedback Thread

Achievement Update: Feedback Thread

Feel free to post your feedback and ask questions.

The achievement "Reliable" requires guild activity for 10 days straight by taking part in attacks and fighting in the portal. It is a bit tricky, let's hope it works well.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 05-24-2017, 09:01 AM
Fidget's Griffin

No equipment for 24 hours? How are we supposed to run our thirst?

1000 lucky coins - well, that will be great for those who have videos that work and pay out, but we know for months there have been problems for some getting the vids to work.

All locations - are there 21 total??

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 05-24-2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:24 AM
Blacksmith

I am not much of a facebook user, but facebook is so successful mostly because people like to share. Mainly they share their achievements. The new achievements in this update are hidden only for yourself. I was hoping we could see the number of twister floors cleared for each player. Not only we didn't get that, we can't see the number of dungeons cleared anymore. We can't even see the number of achievements each player has accomplished. I think competition is a key factor in this game and comparing against other players how you are doing in different fields of the game is part of that competition. This part is quite damaged with the update. On the other hand, it is nice we are given something new to achieve. The reward however is not thrilling. We get +5 All Stats per achievement and there is no much difference whether I have 50000 or 50005 main attribute. It would be a lot better if these could add some percentage bonus (not original, I know). If +50% is too much, we could have the 50 achievements split into 5 categories (like the pets) and each category could give us up to 10% bonus for their corresponding attribute.

ps. @MedusasSnakes, I imagine you could finish your quests by mid day then drop all your equipment for 24 hours and then do the next daily quests the next evening. Still, you will most likely be useless for a couple of guild fights.

ps2. To finish positively: the update just went live on my main character server (I first saw it on s1.de). It is nice to see that my dexterity potion will last for another 259 days. It's better to see the days remaining rather than hovering for a date that is not even in my favorite format.

Last edited by Sersemina; 05-24-2017 at 09:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sersemina For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 09:28 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post

ps. @MedusasSnakes, I imagine you could finish your quests by mid day then drop all your equipment for 24 hours and then do the next daily quests the next evening. Still, you will most likely be useless for a couple of guild fights.
While that might hold true for some, there are many people you can set your clock by as to when they play ... not a fan of 24 hours of nakedness.

***Okay, looks like that one can be done an hour at a time, so I will stop complaining about it lol

I can DO an hour.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 05-24-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Globetrotter not working (I tried everything except COMPLETING City Guard)

Invincible doesn't work after (0/10) for 10x in Arena

Black Gold doesn't work (unless you have to wear ALL ITEMS with black gems, I was naked with a black gem weapon)

Fashion-conscious "may" not work with non-epics (tried it)
Old 05-24-2017, 10:08 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Globetrotter not working (I tried everything except COMPLETING City Guard)

Invincible doesn't work after (0/10) for 10x in Arena

Black Gold doesn't work (unless you have to wear ALL ITEMS with black gems, I was naked with a black gem weapon)

I think Globetrotter requires that you visit all quest locations in one day.

Invincible doesn't work for me either. Some of the achievements need to be completed after the update. I guess we accomplish Invincible tomorrow.
Same goes for Heavy Spinner - finished with the wheel before the update today.

I am pretty sure Black Gold requires 9 items with 9 black gems. Although, nice try

Fashion-conscious seems a little hard to achieve...

There is a little problem in our guild. The bank is full. I can't imagine 40+ players donating 1mln each. I am planning to leave my guild, start a new one, donate 1mln gold and then go back.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Steam update

You should check the steam update, it is a little buggy. Old Achievements are gone, but no new ones.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:24 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Doesn't it count only epics?
Meaning the ones that have the same name / theme.

Overall this is all fine and everything. But it does suggest that there will be no more content over level 500, fortress won't be updated past level 20 and we won't get any new pets.

So Leander, I would like to ask you to pass the following to Playa:

"Will there be any new content for high level characters in the future?
If not, then could someone please say it now, so that I can stop playing?"
Old 05-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, of course it means all items with black gems! Locations are the regions in the game, Tusk Mountain, Sunburn Desert etc. ... not menu buttons.

Some achievements seem to work after the midnight refresh, especially the Wheel of Fortune.

I agree that the old medals should be added somewhere, for example on a new achievement page.

I've asked Playa and I'm waiting for their reply on item sets. Obviously, Christmas, Halloween and Easter items count but I am not sure about the rest.

Naturism: Medusa, you need to be without equipped items for 24 hours in one go but not for 24x1 hours. The counter only displays the maximum hours you've achieved so far but those hours don't stack. You need to be without items for 24 hours and might not be able to finish quests but it is one of those crazy achievements. You can choose if you want to complete it or not.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Leander; 05-24-2017 at 10:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 12:50 PM
Blacksmith

One small suggestion
Could I ask for,once I complete certain achievements,i want to see it build up,like earning lucky coins. I want the number to keep going,for example 1324/1000 lucky coins. this could work for guild,mushrooms,arena fights,number of spins ever,raiding fortress,mined things,probably more.