Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 10 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Old 01-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Back to school recruiting !

Hi, my name is Sagumi and i'm a proud officer of Back to school and since we have some free spots we're willing to recruit. We're having bonuses of 150% + 4% dmg bonus , daily attacks + defenses and soon we will do the guild raid (free exp for everybody <3 ) and at the moment we're on the 8th place as a guild and willing to aim higher and for that we need more active members who are looking for having fun with us !
For even more details feel free to e-mail me and i'm waiting your e-mails with requests .

Have a nice day, happy farming,

With love and respect,
Sagumi.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:04 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Hi again !

After an unpleasent incident we lost few members and we're not willing to let us stopping from growing fast and big ! At the moment we are having 10 open spots for active players willing to have fun with us on the race for the top. At this moment we're placed on the 7th place on top and willing to aim even higher and we want to do it as soon as possible. (Oh and i almost forgot, guild raid incoming, big time exp for all of us <3 ).

Have a wonderful day and happy farming,

With love and respect,
Sagumi~
Old 01-20-2015, 02:56 AM
Truffle Shuffler

*Update* 5 spots left and tomorrow will have the guild raid, last chance if you want to join us ! ;D