Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Adventurer

Default Guild Raids and Japanese Server

As I'm sure we all know by now, the mighty shelled one himself has announced an upcoming addition to our little world: guild raids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTZKooPA
Guild Raids will be joining the content line-up this June. I can't go into too much detail at the moment, but the head cheese told me that players will be able to do a new kind of dungeon with their entire guild.
All I can say is: I can't wait!

It's also been announced that the influence of S&F has expanded once again with the launch of a Japanese server. Soon the insanity shall engulf the world!

What do you think? Will the guild raids be awesome? Will our Japanese brothers and sisters become as addicted as we are? Boxers or briefs? 42?

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 05-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Wannabe Griffin

guild raids is going to be a very nice addition to this game. can't wait.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Not sure what a guild raid is going to be or do or whatnot, but it will be nice to have something else to do as a group.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Blacksmith

I am very interested to see how the raids will work and what the rewards will be for the raids. Will there be a chance to get items in the raids? How much will it cost the guild to go on a raid? How will gold/experience earned be figured out and distributed?
I can't wait until June!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Mushroom Collector

OMG Itzkoopa, thank you... you have pleased the public. I hope they keep the deadline of June, yet don't release it unfinished... I CANT WAIT to tear into the dungeons.

I wonder if it will be like 1 attack a day... an hour? or maybe 1 dungeon A week? Hmm

Edit: I put May instead of June... sorry was getting antsy.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Blacksmith

Since the German servers are getting it first maybe someone who plays in both places could give us a little more information about it when the German server gets it.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Supreme Adventurer

I hope that it is like the guild wars where you can pay an entrance fee, countdown until the guild goes to the fight, and then you go toe-to-toe with monsters instead of players. Should be a lot of fun to see what types of rewards we can get too.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:47 AM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronozoro View Post
Since the German servers are getting it first maybe someone who plays in both places could give us a little more information about it when the German server gets it.
My main character is a level 120 scout on the third German server. I don't think that guild raids will be done (much) earlier in the German version but I'll post all updates concerning guilds raids and other news anyway.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter