Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 04-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Dummy

Exclamation The mad goblin inventor guild is open for *BOOM* oops.

Max members: 17 (we have one spot open!)

Priority hiring order: people who donate 1 mushroom to prove they're very active players, if none mages, if none high level players, if none whoever is left if there is place.

+24% gold

+28% experience

-Higher donation rate than most guilds for now, as I did the math and it's better to contribute really hard so we make more EXP/MONEY individual total at the end of the week. It would also allow getting more members faster so they can pay for the rest of the upgrades with us!

-Mushroom infestation of 100 mushroom in our lab to prove I bought some and we won't have shortages of those later.

-Decent _Character descriptions_ and a good _mad inventor rant when you finish the last dungeon_ ("I invented this epic item! And then it went boom and now I smell like mushrooms but I can turn gold into moldy cheese! I hope mushrooms grow on it") are mandatory; other roleplaying is optional. Changing your character portrait toward goblins who wouldn't look out of place in a medieval mad scientist lab is optional but fun. (-;

IN CHARACTER TALK FOLLOWS:

The mad goblin inventor guild is open to all who *BOOOOOOM*

*plink poing rollllllllll.....*

...and even to goblins who got transformed into other races as a harmless result of a very dangerous and very necessary experiment. God knows I've done it a few times.

Our lab is currently having a mushroom infestation (stinkus mycotentaclus cthulhua variety) already known for hallulcinogen spores contagious to animals, which will be useful later to power my *DRILLLLLLLLLLLL NOISE* of DOOOOOM! Oops, did I say my omnious plans out loud? Oh drill noise covered it. Nevermind. It just needs gold for now so we can have more space for more assistants , more shiny materials, and more experiences!

Our official smilies
Our official post icon is the /!\ thingy.

P.S.: rumors that I've been sacrificing evil minions for experience points are overrated. I tried one and got no experience from it!

P.P.S.: they said I was mad to try, but I'll show them! Soon. SOON I'LL BE IN-VIN-CIIIIBLE MUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* oops which of my experiments is giving an explosive gas smell?

Last edited by Owie; 04-16-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Dummy

where can i sighn up
Old 04-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Sheep

I am not Goblin, But i am bat sht crazy as one.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Dummy

Cool

In any case, it's always faster to MSG me from inside the games than the forums.

Owie.

Last edited by Owie; 04-14-2010 at 08:39 PM.