Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 07-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Sheep

Some of them are being moved to our topic in the fanart section
Old 07-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Supreme Adventurer

The forum this thread is located in, is for "Guild Introduction & Recruitment." The system should have generated an automated message each time your posts were moved, informing you that artwork and small talk belong in their own sections. The fact that you are having better fights and should start winning a number of them, particularly against a guild ranked as high as Crimson is, is a great reason to join your guild. That is the fast track to climbing the ranks on the Hall of Fame and who wouldn't want to have a hand in that fun?

I wish your guild the best of luck in that fight and when y'all start getting that winning streak on a roll, please share it so folks can join a guild that is on the march and swiftly climbing the ranks.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Sheep

I was gone, I went to Santa Cruz, now I'm back. I got an infraction for saying that, and that infraction reminded me that it was time for an update here.

Status Update:

Recruitment: We're currently at our member cap, with 33/33 members, and considering the mushroom cost to raise we'll start working on our gold and XP bonus rates again. However, we do have a few inactive members that we will kick should they continue to remain inactive, so we may have a few positions open soon.

Staying Active: Seeing as how we're growing rapidly, we will be taking new members over inactive ones. That means that if you're inactive for five days without prior notice (or however long enough you have to be inactive for the frown to pop up when using "/act" in the guild chat) we will give you a two day warning and kick you from the guild should you not log on within those two days. If you are kicked you can still reapply, however we might not have space available to you. So stay on guys!

Attacks: I think it is safe to assume now that we will attack or be attacked at least once a day, so everyone keep that in mind. Remember to click that sword and shield if it's highlighted! Officers, if you're planning an attack, be sure to inform everyone in the chat.

That's all for now. ^~^

Last edited by C-h-i-s-s; 07-25-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Stable Boy

We just managed to get 64% in both gold and exp.
Send a PM to Squirmy, Chiss, Rihwen or me for an invite folks. We're recruiting all levels you just have to be ACTIVE.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Stable Boy

Gold up to 68% now
Old 07-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Stable Boy

Oh yea, hit the big 7-0 in the gold stat!
Old 07-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Stable Boy

70% in both bonus now...
Old 08-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Stable Boy

Make that 72% in both bonus'
12 positions open until we're maxed at 50 members.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default 39 max

Currently one spot open right now. Send a message to one of our officers if you are interested!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Stable Boy

Officer and guild leader are on vacation, if you're interested in joining the 3C just contact either Rihwen or myself in game.
Thank you