Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > This is War!

Notices

This is War! Declarations of war, guild battles, guild war videos...

Old 01-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Mushroom Collector

Talking Valhalla vs GREEDY PIGS II

Since we have been competing almost since the beginning of the server, I think it's time to make the rivalry between Valhalla and GREEDY PIGS II official.

We've been competing to get the best members and build the strongest team possible.

We have been competing to max out bonuses. Now both guilds have reached that goal.

Our members kick each others butts in the HoF. Check the HoF if you want to see the results!

Valhalla is the top guild for now! Let's see if GREEDY PIGS II will return our attacks.

Now it seems we are competing to complete the most guild dungeons. Both guilds have agreed that it will make the game more fun. So here we go again!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Mushroom Collector

Lets beat the hell out of each other and have fun while doing it!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I think the competition was over a while ago to be fair, best of luck to all those at Greedy Pigs II.

Valhalla's competition is with the guild dungeons now, bring it on dungeon bosses!

Server 3: DIABLO - Powerhouse in the HOF

Serious Player
Old 03-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Adventurer

We (Army of Darkness...not the Greasy Pigs) are gaining on you guys...slooooooowly...but surely!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
We (Army of Darkness...not the Greasy Pigs) are gaining on you guys...slooooooowly...but surely!
Bring it on because its more fun that way
Old 07-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Adventurer

And this is what happens when my good friend SaiTaan from Valhalla taunts the Army of Darkness...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gynx For This Useful Post:
jabroni (07-28-2011), Jaxem (07-28-2011)
Old 07-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Blacksmith

How could you forget the fact we were missing 12 people because we had sent them to izzone. Enjoy being top for short time that it will be

Last edited by Meseket; 07-29-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Adventurer

1. Actually, you had 41 people in your guild with 9 invites. I cannot control who shows up to your fights or if some were still on the 24 hour delay. We didnt have a full boat either.

2. It just shows how silly/cocky/stupid? (you pick) Valhalla is for shuttling out so many people to another guild to help with a dungeon. You guys got greedy, and it cost you.

Its fine that you guys will likely take #1 back...you still have more higher level players than us..and its easy to recruit them when you are #1 and offer shrooms to come to your guild. I fully expect you guys to drop us back to 2. But your new co-leader (who is a good friend of mine), talked smack and it got thrown right back in his face with us winning and taking #1, even if it is fleeting.

Did you expect any less from me not to mention it?
Old 07-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Sheep

The REALLY silly/cocky/stupid move was continuing to attack us with all those ppl on charity mission to izzone.

It's like the scene from Tin cup when Roy keeps hitting it in the water and asking his caddy for another ball...

Old 04-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni View Post
The REALLY silly/cocky/stupid move was continuing to attack us with all those ppl on charity mission to izzone.

It's like the scene from Tin cup when Roy keeps hitting it in the water and asking his caddy for another ball...

If you can't beat em, join em, eh?