Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by moesan View Post
Browser is Google Chrome no ad or no pop up blockers enabled
Adchoice Verzion Mothers Day ad no shroom after watching "get reward button" stayed grey. 05/07/13 05/08/13
PHP Code:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/noshrooms2.jpg/ 
if you look at the pic and then the where the black arrow is.......there is some code that that says offer=null

Browser is Google Chrome no ad or pop up blockers enabled
Adchoice Verizon Countless reasons ad
its the one where people keep popping out behind other people
watch it....no shroom...same as the others "get reward button" stays grey and just like in the pic above the code line says offer=null
i dont know if that has any thing to do with it or not i have no knowledge of coding what so ever. 05/08/13
Same issues here on Chrome with the Verizon AdChoices ones. Same screen same result same ads!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vz1.jpg (44.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg vz2.jpg (42.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg vz3.jpg (40.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Peddlina; 05-09-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Wannabe Griffin

hopefully with us providing screen shots it will give the forums mods some tools/weapons or feedback that they can use to help improve this current system.

ive tried to check the other vids for the same error code that pops up on the screen when you hover around on the player with your mouse. but the other vids pay out like they should and no code type stuff appears at the bottom of my screen. seems like the only vids i have seem to have problems with are the ones that put that code at the bottom of my screen.

im not kidding when i say id gladly watch commercials during my play time if it would lead to me being able to go back to burning 3 thirst bars a day plus earn a little bit more for power weekend events.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The issue is still being investigated. The main concern is that it is only select videos, delaying the diagnostic process. Keep the information coming. I have been compiling it weekly to provide to the QA team. Playa is working with the third-party provider of content to weed out/fix the offending ads.

Thanks for your continued input and patience as we look to squash this matter.
The Following User Says Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
Peddlina (05-14-2013)
Old 05-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Wannabe Griffin

personal update for myself. i was able to watch 12 ads back to back for a total of 12 shrooms today. that was fricking AWESOME!!111 i dont know if that will be the new standard or if it was a glitch in the system but either way. that made me very pleased. so im just giving credit where credit is do.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Assassin

Playa and SponsorPay continues to work on the sporadic issue. The companies are requesting that any issues be detailed with the time frame it occurred, which ad it was and a screenshot of the button not changing. Then a ticket needs to be created for Playa and for SponsorPay (http://www.sponsorpay.com/users/support/).
Old 05-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Wannabe Griffin

ok sorry if i sound like a total internet illiterate. but when i click either of the links posted above all it does is take me to their main webpage. are we supposed to click contact then put in our information with the screen shot in the screen that shows up? and where are we supposed to fill out a ticket for Playa at?
Old 05-18-2013, 08:27 PM

You fill out the ticket for Playa on the server you are having the issue thru the support button on top of the page. You will get a mail asking for the screenshot as proof.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Assassin

itcanwait.com and OD Household Services have reported issues. Has anyone else encountered a failed ad from these?
Old 05-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I've watched about 10 videos today. They all say get reward, then success; but I've yet to get a single mush from any of them. These include ads I've never had problems with before including Sully the Beer Sheep, Cruzan Rum, and the Blunderbuss video.

Edit: Odd, clearing Flash cache and browser cache seems to have fixed it but now the 31s AdChoices Google ad that worked last time didn't give me mush this time (no option to get reward).

Last edited by Peddlina; 05-30-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Sheep

Send a message via AIM to spacey Send a message via Skype™ to spacey

It has been 3 days since the videos have even worked for me. I keep getting "no offers available". Its about every other day I get that pop up...but its been days since there has been a video available