Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > This is War!

Notices

This is War! Declarations of war, guild battles, guild war videos...

Old 05-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Blacksmith

You are reading way to into Bullbound. No one is trying to attack you or Legacy.

Any implied remarks are purely coincidental. As I said before, we aren't here to start a fight.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensou View Post
It was a tough decision moving them to libs but had to be made or we would stay third forever.
Was 3rd not good enough (you were actually 4th, Guardians were 3rd)? I don't understand why LIBreal is trying to paint the merge any other reason then to be number 1. The happy guild chat and friendships didn't exist when you were number 4? Just stop trying to feed us the BS...We all know why the merge took place, to be number 1. You kicked you lower "friends" for new "friends". This is what the game has come to, which is fine. I look forward to the competition.

PS We rarely talk about the game in guild chat, except when we were /rolling for all LIBreals cookies...
Old 05-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal 20 View Post
Was 3rd not good enough (you were actually 4th, Guardians were 3rd)? I don't understand why LIBreal is trying to paint the merge any other reason then to be number 1. The happy guild chat and friendships didn't exist when you were number 4? Just stop trying to feed us the BS...We all know why the merge took place, to be number 1. You kicked you lower "friends" for new "friends". This is what the game has come to, which is fine. I look forward to the competition.

PS We rarely talk about the game in guild chat, except when we were /rolling for all LIBreals cookies...
You can read into it how you want, but when you have people who don't log on for weeks at a time... how do you converse? We have ALL active people now, its epic.

And Bullbound, there was not only a winkie smiley after that statement... but it was put in a competitive, yet friendly tone. Noone else reads it like you do... or noone else thats saying anything about it. So maybe just chill out and reread it. I didn't make a yo momma joke or anything so no offence was intended.