Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Dummy

Thumbs down Mushrooms - Are they absolutely Neccesary?

I just started playing about a week or so ago, and it seems the more I level, the more mushrooms I need for certain things (aka mostly buying weapons and stuff)
Now, irl I'm not exactly made of gold - or mushrooms for that matter- but it's seeming more and more like I'm going to need to buy some in order to stand a chance in playing. Am I right? Or is there ways around it?

(And PS: I know you get some shrooms during quests once in awhile but it still hasn't gotten anywhere close to what I would consider 'good')

... I like this smiley.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Supreme Adventurer

It is probably just a matter of luck. Sometimes items cost 1 mushroom, sometimes 0 (2 items in every shop are guranteed to not need mushrooms), sometimes 5, sometimes 10, and sometimes 15. However, the best items are often found in quests and guild dungeons. There is not a need to buy any mushroom costing equipement. Sometimes the mushrooms are tacked on to weaker equipment and just lower the gold cost too.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Blacksmith

There is no need to buy shrooms. I don't purchase shrooms along with many other people who play this game. actually buying equip for shrooms is not always the best investment. Like Bullbound said which items require shrooms is randomly generated so sometime the better equip will just cost gold and sometimes the better equip will cost shrooms. But either way the best equip is usually found on quests and dungeons and not in the stores. Just keep in mind that any equip you buy for shrooms now will be weak in a couple of levels anyway.

The only time it is required to buy shrooms is if you want to gamble shrooms or donate shrooms to a guild. Both of these actions require you to purchase shrooms at least once.

Last edited by ronozoro; 06-16-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Dummy

Smile

Cool. Thank you!