Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Dummy

Default An "are you sure" button.

Twice this has happened to me where I would be checking my working hours for a brief moment and mistakenly hitting cancel. I'm not sure if I intended to go back or what but canceling my work was most certainly not my intent.

So my suggestion is: having it so when you press the cancel on work, have it so it promps you with a "Are you sure you want to cancel?" "Yes/no" Just so if someone (Like myself) where to hit it mistakenly. You don't loose say.. 10 hours of work at the 9 hours and 22 minutes mark.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Maybe it is just me, but do we really need a confirmation on everything? If you know that you are hitting something when you do not mean to, then just stop hitting it. It isn't like the buttons are near other stuff either, so there is no "I meant to click the other thing" issue. If folks slow down a little and pay attention to what they are doing, there really shouldn't be a reason for the game to confirm every action. Cancel confirmation on guard duty seems to be a bit of a redundancy and isn't really needed, in my opinion. Just keep your cursor away from the cance button and you are fine.
Ozze (06-26-2010)