Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Dummy

I to am losing mushrooms at a pretty fast rate. I do spend them, but I keep track of what I spend. I spent today 15 mushrooms, and 1 was taken from me in the arena, but where did my other 26 mushrooms go? Just vanished...

Its not nice!
Old 05-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Did you buy a dragon mount? I've talked to a few people that buy one and then think that there was no cost. It costs 25 mushrooms per click. Some folks double click the button, which takes 2 mushrooms, even though it only costs 1. Just some stuff to maybe help some folks.

Also, check your OS and browser. There seems to be more errors with IE than with Firefox. Windows 7 and Vista also have several known Java and Flash problems accoriding to their respective sites. Hopefully, this gets fixed with the Java and Flash updates, if effecting the game.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Dummy

At this point I must say it's some kind of refreshing error.
For whatever reason, the arena and dungeons are counting things are being done twice, and taking the mushrooms they normally would for a quick "do-over", (eg:Wait an hour or click here to consume a mushroom and try again).

I finally came back, and yet I'm losing mushrooms all over again.
It happens with the Arena, and with the Dungeon. I'm not speculating, I'm telling you up front that these areas are what are taking my mushrooms. I wasn't refunded any of the others that I lost, and frankly, I don't see the point in doing so if I'm just going to lose them again.

So here's the problem: the Arena and Dungeon are eating mushrooms even when they're not being used, even when you have waited an hour, or even on the first time being used. Anything that would take a mushroom to do something "faster" will sometimes simply take a mushroom, regardless of whether it is being used, or whether you have waited or not.

I have lost 12 mushrooms since the very first time I posted on this.
This is unacceptable, especially considering the fact that people are paying real life dollars for the items that disappearing.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:45 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Dorel, are you hitting the enter key at all? I know this may sound strange, but I was typing and hadn't realized that I had hit the shortcut to change tabs on my browser. I was waiting for my arena timer to be up, but had hit the enter button right after I changed tabs. That enter button worked the same as clicking the mushroom to bypass the timer.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Dummy

No, I'm a clicker.
Using a laptop with a USB mouse so I don't have to lean over the 'board.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Adventurer

I don't trust my peripherals to my laptop for this express reason.

What I do (because I'm worried that the timer might be off by a few seconds) is I click off the screen before clicking back and clicking okay. The loss of a few seconds is worth the few seconds I would normally lose waiting and wishing.

Also, I click somewhere off of all buttons just to get potential overclicks out of my left mouse button before doing a slow click to the option I desire.

Reloading s1.sfgame.us frequently also helps to ameliorate potential java/browser tab issues.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Dummy

All I know is that I'm down to 5 mushrooms, and if I keep losing one every time I sign on, I won't have to worry about it for much longer. If I run out completely, I'll probably just quit for good.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Dummy

I posted this problem in April.
I am now down to 4 mushrooms.
At this point, I have lost considerably more mushrooms than I have spent.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Sounds weird and I have not heard of this from anyone on my team... Have you tried changing your PW to ensure no one else has access to your account?
Old 05-30-2010, 06:04 AM
Dummy

Well, I join this forums in hope that I might someday see my 4 mushroom reappear in my account but after reading your threat I lost all hope that I will ever see the 4 mushrooms I lost yesterday in 1 hour.

Good luck to you