Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 04-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Adventurer

Default Mercenary Corps. and "none" merger?

Here's my proposition to you, gokuking, since you sent me such a nice message in-game.

You mentioned a guild merger, but by the sounds of your phrasing ("What is you view on guild merging? Do you plan to stay in your guild in near future?") you don't actually want a guild merger, you just want me to leave my guild to join yours. Perhaps it's because I've been beating some of your members in arena fights. Who knows? Really, who cares?

So on to the proposal. If you accept, I'm sure I could twist Tuekio's arm into agreeing. It's not like this is that bad of a deal...for us.

Rule #1: you merge into us. I don't care what your stats are vs ours, MC stays.
Rule #2: you send over your highest-earning member and they agree to donate 100% of their gold earned every day to us. We will also contribute as much as we can, and all gold earned will go towards increasing our tower level to accommodate your members. As a space becomes available, we let you chose who comes over when. Eventually there will be room for everyone.
Addendum to Rule #2: after our fortress level reaches level 16, we drop the 100% donation requirement, but guild gold donation rules (as per our guild opening message) still apply.
Rule #3: well, there isn't really a rule three, but my list seemed stupid with only 2 rules. Oh, I've got it. Bring cake (since REAL seems to have cornered the market on cookies).

As you can see, I'm not going anywhere.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Mushroom Collector

I'd welcome you in a merge, if you were determined to do it, but Cashew has the idea-- we're staying. As stated in term #2, she and I already contribute a lot, so it could be done. Our other members are going up fairly quickly too, and soon they'll be contributing the amounts mentioned in our guild description, and with yours, we'd have a lot more rapid bonus upgrades.

I am a bit confused as to why you approached my officer with a merge request, and not me, but she has the right idea as usual.

'I look like I need coffee, don't I?'

---------------------------------------------------
Old 04-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Adventurer

I like this part "but she has the right idea as usual"

Score 1 for Cashew!
(by the way...you're not going to forget that comment easily. I'm sure I'll be able to use it against you sometime!)
Old 04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Mushroom Collector

Go right ahead, Officer Cashew. :p I'll just attack you for it and inadvertantly give you more silver.

'I look like I need coffee, don't I?'

---------------------------------------------------
Old 04-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Adventurer

Hahaha.

Hey, I'm not going to deny me more silver! (and it all goes back into the guild, anyway, so in the long run it's a bit "meh" :P)
Old 04-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Blacksmith

Hey mercenaries. .
I just saw this thread. I have replied cashew via ingame mail, but i will write it here also.
I apologize tuekio for not approaching you first, i just though cashew is in charge for that or didn't follow the usual procedure w/e.
No we weren't inviting only cashew, or tuekio, it was meant to be the whole guild.
I am fine with all the rules that you have mentioned. We would do that gladly, but..We have some mushrooms on stock, donated by 1 of our members, and we think that would be a waste of money.
And as it looks like you wont leave your guild, so that pretty much makes things harder for this merge.
Whatever happens, i wish to you all the the best in future.

PS: i don't mind if you attack my guild members, it could force them to donate more since I alone have donated more that 1200 gold myself in few days

PS2 : english isn't my native language, so some of my phrasing caused misunderstanding, like ("What is you view on guild merging? Do you plan to stay in your guild in near future?"). Sry for that. Cheers

Last edited by goku; 04-20-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Adventurer

see, I like fellow gamers like you. Polite dude, puts a suggestion out there and doesn't like the terms so just "says no".

We have a member that has donated some mushrooms, too (probably not as many as you, but they're still mushrooms that could have been spent on something else), so I don't think he would be prepared to leave the guild. Plus, I think we all really like the dynamic that we have: we fight each other in the arena just for kicks to see how well we fare against others of different races, to be able to improve on specific stats for defense of the guild (because, hey...now that we actually have honor, I'm sure we'll be "farmed" again by a much larger guild).

Cheers to you and your guildmates, tell DaDad I say hi (and thanks for beating me into the ground in the arena; that was one of my "oopsie" challenges).

Happy gaming!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Mushroom Collector

HAHAHA,

I couldn't help to reply to this one.
I can assure you Goku had the best of intentions at heart, he is not malicius in that way.
Me? Well I'm the arse of the guild.
Sorry I just couldn't see myself donating 100% daily, and I wouldn't abandon my 1k shrooms.
My gut hurts from that amusing thought.
I will donate whatever it takes (and "none" knows this) to ensure we are successful.
Sorry it quite all pan out but here's to the best of both Guilds

Last edited by Allonan; 05-12-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Adventurer

yeah, then you go and attack me. Yer lucky you didn't get anything, you poo-head.

*narrows eyes*
OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashew View Post
yeah, then you go and attack me. Yer lucky you didn't get anything, you poo-head.

*narrows eyes*
OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
:P That wasn't an attack, that was a luv tap
Ask MrMohawk or gord oakfist what an attack is

Glad to see we are allied at least

Last edited by Allonan; 05-13-2010 at 04:22 PM.