Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 12-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Default Item to decrease build time

I think we should have an item found in the gem mine that would reduce build time by like 20% or something.

When we get to the higher levels and it's taking two weeks or more to upgrade a building in the fortress, that rare item would be fantastic to get.

Obviously it would be rare to get, but it would be something to search for

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 12-25-2015, 11:46 PM
Fidget's Griffin

or an item that reduces mushroom cost by 20%
Old 12-26-2015, 09:13 AM
Blacksmith

I think neither time nor shroom- reduced item would work. For time, we already have the laborer to significantly reduce the construction and production time. Plus once you get to a point where your characters got all level-15 gems, you won't need to search for gems much often.
For shroom, they already have many 20% sale events during the course of the year.
Old 12-26-2015, 01:04 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by godevil View Post
I think neither time nor shroom- reduced item would work. For time, we already have the laborer to significantly reduce the construction and production time. Plus once you get to a point where your characters got all level-15 gems, you won't need to search for gems much often.
For shroom, they already have many 20% sale events during the course of the year.
The 20% sale is across the board, there is no Fortress-Specific shroom-reduction item and this should be available when you reach a certain milestone.
Old 12-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Blacksmith

either shroom or time reduction would result in faster production time which I don't think would be the case since there's already the laborer. However, if there something as medusa suggested, time-reduced item would make more sense since it will be useful for all players.

On second thought, I think a consumable item that can reduce, says, 5, 10, or 15 minutes of the total construction time would be really neat They might act like energy drink which help the builders build faster for a short period of time.

Last edited by godevil; 12-26-2015 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:21 PM
Fidget's Griffin

That would be great, the potion-like thing.

Just something when you are looking at 2 weeks or longer as a build time is a little intimidating.

And, I think BMW was suggesting something that would reduce the number of shrooms needed to "shroom" through the build. I could be wrong, but that was the way I took his comment.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 12-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
That would be great, the potion-like thing.

Just something when you are looking at 2 weeks or longer as a build time is a little intimidating.

And, I think BMW was suggesting something that would reduce the number of shrooms needed to "shroom" through the build. I could be wrong, but that was the way I took his comment.
Correct, while the update has decreased the number of shrooms to get from 1-15, it has added 5 more levels which is a significant # of shrooms.
Old 12-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Blacksmith

I would bet that such an item will not be made.

From Playa's perspective current system probably works great.
Not so long ago they upped the limit of spins on Wheel of Fortune from 10 to 20 per day. This makes me think that they are actually making a lot of money on the wheel and on shrooms spent to bypass the build time.

Considering we got another update to the game so quickly (like a couple of months later) and that we got so much exp in newly added dungeons I would say the Fortress (with it's shroom sinks) was a huge success.

So.. probably won't happen.