Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmi View Post
I don't like the button at all. I'm afraid I'll hit it on accident and I don't want to waste mushrooms this way.

I would like an option, on the option page, that might turn that off. It seems somewhat unfair to have the potential to lose mushrooms by a misclick. It isn't just a mushroom, it's money in the end.
The button was purposely positioned differently to reduce the chance to hit it by accident. Neither cancel nor the mushroom skipping button are located where Cancel used to be (and Okay normally is).
Old 06-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euhwhat View Post
Do we need to confirm that we want to skip or is it a one-click process ?
It's a one click wonder dude, and it works as you would imagine, click and the time disappears (curiosity got the better of me)...

Kudos to the designers for implementing this, it might not be everyones cup of tea, but it could prove handy to everyone at some point...
Old 06-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Dummy

If you click it, it skips the timer and goes straight to the battle at the end. The odds of getting a confimation page are probably slim considering none of the other mushroom buttons have one (and personally don't think they need one).

Oh...and thanks Devs

Last edited by Ozze; 06-08-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcruncher View Post
Kudos to the designers for implementing this, it might not be everyones cup of tea, but it could prove handy to everyone at some point...
I'm not sure how many others are midnight madness players like me (I like to browse the shop early to get a jump on my strategy for the day) but squeezing out the last of your thirst before the big Tick Tock is definitely worth a shroom or two.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTZKooPA View Post
The button was purposely positioned differently to reduce the chance to hit it by accident. Neither cancel nor the mushroom skipping button are located where Cancel used to be (and Okay normally is).
Then if that is the case, put it on top of the window instead of near the cancel/ok spot. I still think its too close and will be hit mistakenly more than it should be, and given that we can't get a refund on spent mushrooms it doesn't seem terribly fair.