Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 03-05-2017, 03:01 AM
Blacksmith

Default Socket Upgrade - reduce cost

I am afraid the socket upgrade feature is practically unusable. I've been collecting resources since the blacksmith update and haven't spent any (I am a patient guy). I've dismantled like 18 epics from my tower companions so far and yet I can barely add one socket. Imagine what would take a non shroomer to add a socket to his long anticipated epic he just got from the toilet. It would take months to collect the crystals required. Even for hardcore shroomers it would be impractical to use the socket upgrade feature as they could spend the resources on item upgrades - that is currently far more cost effective.

So my suggestion is - reduce the socket upgrade cost. Not just slightly, but at least 5 times (crystal cost) - then people may actually start using it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sersemina For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (03-05-2017), Bortas (03-05-2017), goku (03-05-2017), rvm1975 (03-05-2017), Seelenfeuer (03-05-2017)
Old 03-05-2017, 04:35 AM
Mushroom Collector

I agree, it's stupidly high. For us non shroomers that disenchant regular items and get from 20-120 crystals, it will take ages to get one item socketed.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:54 AM
Blacksmith

Couldn't agree more. Also if I may add following:
  • Upgrading items after lvl 4 also costs significant amount of resources. I can only imagine how much it takes to upgrade each item up to 10 times. Reason more to lower price for socket upgrade.
  • Gem extraction is imo useless. Why would you destroy item for a gem that you can mine in few hours. For that action to make any sense, we should get item and gem, not just gem. And then use item to throw it into toilet and dismantle it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goku For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (03-05-2017), Sersemina (03-05-2017)
Old 03-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
  • Gem extraction is imo useless. Why would you destroy item for a gem that you can mine in few hours. For that action to make any sense, we should get item and gem, not just gem. And then use item to throw it into toilet and dismantle it.
Thanks for mentioning it. A guildmate said today he tried the gem extraction and he was quite disappointed he lost his epic. He said he wasn't going to use this extraction thing again. Neither he would use the socket ugprade. And this is a hardcore shroomer - if he doesn't use these features, I don't know who will.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Blacksmith

Thumbs up

+1 also it will be really great to create separate topic about removing gem/dismantling
Old 03-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Blacksmith

How do you guys find the new update? I think the price is reasonable. Adding a socket is 10 mushrooms more expensive than buying a new epic, but that's understandable because you need to find the epic first and that costs mushrooms. Overall a little expensive for the non shroomers, but it's a matter of priorities to decide where to spend your mushrooms. For me it is quite acceptable.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
How do you guys find the new update? I think the price is reasonable. Adding a socket is 10 mushrooms more expensive than buying a new epic, but that's understandable because you need to find the epic first and that costs mushrooms. Overall a little expensive for the non shroomers, but it's a matter of priorities to decide where to spend your mushrooms. For me it is quite acceptable.
The update was installed the servers this morning (EST - morning).

If you aren't seeing it, refresh your browser. I didn't see it at first either until I did that

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 03-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
The update was installed the servers this morning (EST - morning).

If you aren't seeing it, refresh your browser. I didn't see it at first either until I did that
Thanks, I was asking about your opinion on the update, but there is already a topic for that anyways. Cheers
Old 03-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
Thanks, I was asking about your opinion on the update, but there is already a topic for that anyways. Cheers
LOL sorry! I'm blaming a blonde moment on that one

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*