Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 12-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Sheep

Default My suggestions

AS I look up and down the Hall of Fame roster I see my guild floating around the same rank. I says to myself "Dorian, you magnificent bastard, if only we could pull of few more chaps (and chappettes, oh and those that have have chapless identities-- I am a progressive dwarf) together we might be able to shake things up a bit and poke a guild into taking us seriously. Now lots and lots of folk aren't willing to float from guild to guild either out of loyalty or irons about their ankles but I think "What if my guild allies with another guild, and only one at a time because that could be a lot of mouths to feed, and go against another guild or alliance? Says the voice I hear in my noggin "BRAV-OH!"

Now I ain't a smart dwarf so mayhap some mage in your employ can work out the details but I'm thinking that allied guilds can only attack a higher ranked guild/alliance and then not ally again for a period of time. Combined ranks might also determine just how much higher a guild can be attacked-- we don't want a cocky band to get hurt by taking on more than they can handle. Lots more to think about.

Dorian "The voice says you can live" Grimmson

Last edited by Leander; 02-14-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 04:23 PM
Sheep

Default Stables full, Clark!

Epic Mounts.

I am Epic, My beard is Epic, my gear is Epic ('specially my Epic Axe of Epic Epicness!), yet my mount is but a pale beast with bowed back and trembling legs. Surely in all the Realm there are creatures legend suitable to ride through towns waving to adoring damsels and giving the stink-eye to those who lurk in shadows.

Dorian "Gray mare, indeed" Grimmson
Old 01-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Sheep

Default Guild. With Benefits!

I've been active in a few guilds and stopped by to help others and never in my time have I given or received much more than a helping hand (And once a literal hand... thanks to that anonymous orc, wherever you are. Why not allow bonuses for being in a guild? Now I got two to few pebbles in my brain bucket to figure the mechanics and can only offer a suggestion or two and hopefully start some wheels turning in others.

Now, again, I've taken some blows to the head and have more ale than blood in my veins right now but here goes.

Any bonuses might be based on number of (active) members not rank (Guild or members). Something like a stat bump, maybe based on officers and guild leader (A majority of mages in those positions means a point to intelligence) or a greater limited duration buff following a guild dungeon or raid.

Guilds have the best stables so maybe a (limited?) bonus on quest times.

Not looking for anything too disruptive towards game play, just a little sumthin'-sumthin'.

Thoughts?
Dorian "More than a House, but a Home" Grimmson
Old 02-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Sheep

Default Mighty Constructs?

We have pets-- soo many damn pets and their mewling and pooping-- and mighty fortresses, mounts and gear, dungeons to raid, a tall tower and a fierce wind harboring terrible foes to best. Not to mention guilds and raids and such activities to band together. All while single handed clearing dank pits and facing foes galore in the arena. But I long to build. Give me the tools to construct (and upgrade, and modify) a mighty engine of war! Be it mechanical or organic, fueled by steam or magics, let it be in likeness to each builder with skills they assign so that we may face them against each other and laugh. Or cry, depending if you win.

Dorian "Looking for something more" Grimmson
ps. I'd like to park mine at the fortress gate to deter solicitors.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Sheep

Default New scrapbook.

Flipping through the pages of my scrapbook and remembering with fondness each item 'collected' I wish for that feeling again. To lay before me an empty book, ready to be filled with new and bizarre items found throughout the land. Any chance that new items (I'm thinking tied to pets or specific lands. Perhaps just a new batch of mundane items) can be added? I can not imagine what benefit could be gained as I am a humble dwarf with too much alcohol and head wounds to understand such things.

Dorian "OOHH! Something Shiny!" Grimmson
Old 02-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Community Manager

Hope the new Twister items get added soon!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 02-11-2017, 02:01 PM

TBH I would rather see a 2nd SB with any new stuff then adding to current one then it takes just that much longer to finish the current one the new one could give a gold bonus or a gem stat bonus or even an increased chance of getting shrooms from quests and wheel.

have fun, fight hard, die honorably

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Sheep

Default Beating a dead horse, or whatever

Any one else tired of the high maintenance of a mount and long for better options? Can we get a garage and offer up some mechanical alternatives? Sure they may be a bit more expensive but they sure would be a smoother ride and allow for greater hauls of treasures (Lotsa trunk room in here... you could get, like two bodies in here.)

Dorian "Easy Rider via Vespa" Grimmson
The Following User Says Thank You to Dorian Grimmson For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (02-13-2017)
Old 02-14-2017, 02:07 PM
Community Manager

I've merged your threads. Please post your new suggestions here, Dorian...otherwise it gets a bit confusing. Thanks!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Dorian Grimmson (02-16-2017)
Old 02-14-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I've merged your threads. Please post your new suggestions here, Dorian...otherwise it gets a bit confusing. Thanks!
gets confusing lol heck they all are confusing half the time I cant figure out what he is suggesting.

have fun, fight hard, die honorably

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz