Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 08-22-2016, 01:35 PM
Blacksmith

Default Complaint Water Habitat

I think that pet (water) system is unfair to new(er) players.
Lets look at the system.
So, after you reach lvl 75, you are able to start very interesting pet adventure.
Aside from the water habitat, newer players are able to defeat every single one.
I am lvl 265, been playing this game every single day since the creation of the character. I'm not a shroomer, use 30% mount, with occasional griffin mount.
Every single day I have put an item in the toilet. My current aura is 14, with current situation 560/800. I've dropped every epic item in toilet that I've could and for the most part now I'm dropping magical gems that give me the best result.
This is my current water pets situation:

By my count, it will take me another 165 days for my aura to reach lvl 20 and I'll be able to get Unhere. Now I'll have to wait for that amount of time, and while doing so, I'll have to upgrade 16th pet, which is totally uneccesary action.
All other pets 17-19 that are considered as boss slayer are unobtainable (in near future), besides 18th, Unhere, which should have been my next pet champion.
Now I dont have a problem waiting, but i think that this is totally unbalanced pet habitat, especialy since I'm able to defeat and collect every single other pet boss slayer.
In conclusion, with lvl 75 you get access to pets. If you're that level and started to play the since the day the pets were introduced, you are going to wait much longer that any other habitat.
Suggestion: lower the requirement for unhere to aura level 15.
PS: I just saw that you could get unhere even with toilet aura 13, but they changed it with latest patch. Way to go.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I agree. This is soo unfair. If you didn't get 17th pet on birthday event or 18th when toilet bug was active You have no possibilites to end water habit in next few month.
16th water pet isn't able to defeat water boos.

It's unfair that they change toilet aura level from 13 to 20 and they didn't took 18th and 20th pets if someone does not have a 17th pet. They should come back with 13 level of toilet aura to equal chance. But They don't do that. Why?
Because experience players choose scoute/rouge for the first character. This is most powerfull and overrated character in game and they didn't want to lose advantage.
Second choice is mage.

Shakes and Fidget souport do something to equal opportunities if you didn't want lose players!!!
Old 09-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Blacksmith

Tbh the requirement is fine. Its just as time consuming if not less than one pets' requirement to beat shadow world 13th dungeon.
I think the problem is how those water pets and their requirements are laid out,perhaps some should be swapped around to make road for newer players to be able to beat water habitat. In all other habitats road is clear and you can beat habitats without being super high lv.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:50 PM

I say leave all of the requirements alone. How is it different then having to complete tower of clear dungeon 13 of shadow world heck I have a lvl 413 warrior and cant beat 10/10 of dung 13 shadow world yet. So having to wait to get lvl 20 aura from toilet is nothing just be sure to drop a gem or an epic item everyday and you will be there quicker then I will clear that dungeon.

Remember ppl Playa adds content most of the time for the long haul heck just about every online game and phone app game does that. They want you play longer and how they do that is make it take awhile to reach max achievement. They do this by making it hard to reach the goal or keep adding more content to an area of the game.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-02-2016, 12:53 AM
Blacksmith

No, I get it. It's a long term feature, but you are missing the point bobbo.
I am talking about the fact that all pet boss slayer are available during special events, except the water one.
And that is not balanced imo.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Change aura toilet from 13 to 20 it is ok?
Yes
but they should equal chance and take away 18th pet of water from players whose find it before bug patch.
On my server they made a big advantage to players with high level.
I'm 3 on hall of fame in pupil on my server and I lose 2 fights becouse oponent have 18th pet of water.
It's not fair to oder players
They are able to defeat boos which 18th pet
Is it fair?
For warior this game sucks. You must have much more level to defeat weakest than you rouge or mage. They still didn't do anything to equal chance.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
No, I get it. It's a long term feature, but you are missing the point bobbo.
I am talking about the fact that all pet boss slayer are available during special events, except the water one.
And that is not balanced imo.

I am not missing the point I have 2 warriors 1 is lvl 414 and the other is 348 I also have a scout that is lvl 369. I know with all 3 I will open up all 20 pets on most if not all the other elements b4 finishing water on all 3 servers. yes warriors have it harder when it comes to dungeons and pets. But PvP and wars I would rather have a warrior then the other 2 classes any day. Scouts cant count on the damage they will deal out and mages just don't have the HP needed to last very long.

So yeah they make it harder for warriors no big deal at most we have to wait a little longer for that 1% stat bonus. I still say leave it as it is.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz