Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-09-2016, 08:59 AM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin85 View Post
Is It possible for Mesmerit to beat Heraldon or Unikor?
I don't know 100% but I think Mesmerit would have a better chance than Birdychirp or Eyeorwhat

Either way, should be able to beat Knilight, which will be the next available pet in a long time for Light.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-13-2016, 03:59 PM
Sersemina Sersemina is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 174
Default

Yet another day passed and we still don't have Mesmerit fixed. Eyeorwhat is level 25 already and if Mesmerit gets fixed tomorrow, changing the pet could be a little risky. I'll stick with Eyeorwhat and hope he is strong enough to beat Knilight. Birdychirp seems like a good option too, probably even better thanks to the evasion.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Sersemina Sersemina is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 174
Default

I wonder if any of you is still going for Mesmerit. My Eyeorwhat is already level 31 and I am not throwing that away. Just calculated that a level 86 Mesmerit has roughly the same stats as a level 100 Eyeorwhat. The higher level pet will have an advantage in weapon damage and health. Since my target is Knilight, there may not be enough time to boost Mesmerit for the epic event in 33 days (if we count the today's feeding + the feeding on the epic event Sunday). I would say I get about 2.5 fruits a day per element so I could get as high as level 84. That's not good enough. The fix is a little late for me. Do you have any other plans?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-15-2016, 03:00 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
I wonder if any of you is still going for Mesmerit. My Eyeorwhat is already level 31 and I am not throwing that away. Just calculated that a level 86 Mesmerit has roughly the same stats as a level 100 Eyeorwhat. The higher level pet will have an advantage in weapon damage and health. Since my target is Knilight, there may not be enough time to boost Mesmerit for the epic event in 33 days (if we count the today's feeding + the feeding on the epic event Sunday). I would say I get about 2.5 fruits a day per element so I could get as high as level 84. That's not good enough. The fix is a little late for me. Do you have any other plans?
Well my target is Heraldon and I think its a gamble since Heraldon is a mage but I'm going to try to get Mesmerit to 100

I waited for Mesmerit, and started leveling Eyeorwhat late, thinking they would have fixed the bug sooner than today. Also, I get A LOT of lemons, more than any other element. Eyeorwhat is 16 and Mesmerit is 4 with 7 lemons in reserve. Worst case is I can't beat Heraldon and have to go for Knilight. I have already cleared the Tower.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-15-2016, 03:35 PM
Sersemina Sersemina is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Well my target is Heraldon and I think its a gamble since Heraldon is a mage but I'm going to try to get Mesmerit to 100

I waited for Mesmerit, and started leveling Eyeorwhat late, thinking they would have fixed the bug sooner than today. Also, I get A LOT of lemons, more than any other element. Eyeorwhat is 16 and Mesmerit is 4 with 7 lemons in reserve. Worst case is I can't beat Heraldon and have to go for Knilight. I have already cleared the Tower.
Defeating Heraldon with Mesmerit would be a big win indeed. I think you have chances to do that, but who knows - it is 14K int vs 22K int, level 100 vs level 70. Not beating Heraldon and missing Knilight in 33 days would be a big fail as well. I hope you get at least one of these two. I guess I am playing it safe here. As I look at the competition on my server I think I could go for Knilight (delay Heraldon by a month) and still be untouchable.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-24-2016, 06:49 PM
AngelKilk AngelKilk is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quick question

did everyone get there mesmerit on a specific day of the week after it was fixed or is it just random chance on any quest going to erogenion? I've done quite a few erogenion quests after unlocking mesmerit and have yet to get it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-24-2016, 09:01 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKilk View Post
Quick question

did everyone get there mesmerit on a specific day of the week after it was fixed or is it just random chance on any quest going to erogenion? I've done quite a few erogenion quests after unlocking mesmerit and have yet to get it.
No specific day, is your guild in the Top 100?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-25-2016, 02:37 PM
AngelKilk AngelKilk is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 17
Default

yes, my guild is #1 on the server so the requirement should be met.

Edit: Just got it, I guess it just it just has a percent chance to get it.

Last edited by AngelKilk; 06-25-2016 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-25-2016, 07:23 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKilk View Post
yes, my guild is #1 on the server so the requirement should be met.

Edit: Just got it, I guess it just it just has a percent chance to get it.
Yes, many people reporting 3 to 4 attempts
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-26-2016, 04:37 AM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 181
Default

Confirming that.

2nd try on one account and 5th one another
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'