Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 06-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Default Light 15 Mesmerit - Erogenion - Egg

I know Mesmerit is an Uncommon pet, but I was wondering if anyone has attained him yet as a pet?. From my research:

Top 100 Guild
Erogenion

I don't see Day or Night specificity, so I'm assuming its either day or night.

I know its an uncommon pet, and the only uncommon pet I have is Canocle, which I received on the first try.

My first try with Erogenion was unsuccessful, so I'm "pausing" to do research for a few hours
Old 06-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Fidget's Griffin

I'm just now exploring the 13th pets. Not strong enough to help you.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 06-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Blacksmith

I don't think many players have opened this pet. I am planning to beat it tomorrow or probably on Saturday. I'll let you know when I find it. This pet is going to be my new pet champion and I can't afford to wait too long to get it. A back-up plan would be to go for Eyeorwhat and then for Knilight, but this could waste a lot of time as it depends on the Epic Event cycle.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
I don't think many players have opened this pet. I am planning to beat it tomorrow or probably on Saturday. I'll let you know when I find it. This pet is going to be my new pet champion and I can't afford to wait too long to get it. A back-up plan would be to go for Eyeorwhat and then for Knilight, but this could waste a lot of time as it depends on the Epic Event cycle.
Agreed, today was light day on my server and I've got too many lemons in my inventory. I'm waiting until this evening to finish questing in case there actually IS a requirement for day vs night.

I'm hoping that uncommon/rare pets are not 100% or else this could be another bug like the gold event bug.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Blacksmith

Today I defeated Mesmerit too and I can add one more failed attempt for the statistics. I will give it a chance till Monday and then decide what to do if I haven't found it yet. BMWGuinness, if you are full of lemons, you could level up your current Light champion up to level 100 so that you prepare yourself with a strong pet for the coming weeks of stagnation.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
Today I defeated Mesmerit too and I can add one more failed attempt for the statistics. I will give it a chance till Monday and then decide what to do if I haven't found it yet. BMWGuinness, if you are full of lemons, you could level up your current Light champion up to level 100 so that you prepare yourself with a strong pet for the coming weeks of stagnation.
Yeah I was thinking/contemplating the same thing but now I'm down 3 lemons

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 06-03-2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Blacksmith

I know how this feels

Currently we are wasting fruits, but a Lampcess level 100 could be a great Defender of the Empire - the strongest pet I am going to send against the strongest opponents. I know I have nothing to worry about in the next couple of weeks.

About the missing pet - I saw on s1.sfgame.de they have released a new patch (v962). Probably it fixes Angbite (water 14) and Amoruck (Earth 17), but who knows about Mesmerit - it was announced missing so recently. I expect this patch to be released worldwide on Monday.

Last edited by Sersemina; 06-04-2016 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Blacksmith

New hope! I found Angbite after several failed attempts (I stopped counting them after the sixth failure). It was my first attempt on Sunday Night, Shadowrock Mountain. The new patch hasn't been applied yet so Angbite was not a bug. Probably Mesmerit is not a bug either. BMWGuinness, please let us know as soon as you find anything!
Old 06-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Well Sersemina ... I'm at an impasse

Lampcess is at 100 and will NOT be able to defeat Antlar

Should I wait for Mesmerit (Mage) to get fixed or should I level Birdychirp (Scout)

I was hoping Mesmerit could defeat Unikor in the high levels ...
Old 06-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Blacksmith

Antlar can only be found on Christmas so he was never my target. I think your expectations from Mesmerit and Birdychirp are a little too high. In the early stages you could see a scout defeating another scout with almost three times lower stats. The difference was that there you fight a level 100 scout against a level 40-46 scout. Now you have level 100 vs level 75. So I would say there is no way to defeat the boss with Birdychirp. Mesmerit will not defeat Unikor. Probably he will not defeat Heraldon either, because he is a mage and we have the mage vs high stats mage disadvantage. So the only possible way is Knilight. There is a chance to defeat him with either Birdychirp or Eyeorwhat, but... the last Epic event was on 21.May - so the next Epic event will be on 18.June. That's 15 days away (if we include today's feeding + Sunday on the epic event). You cannot beat Knilight with a level 46 champion so you will have to wait another 4 weeks till your next attempt. My point is that you have time. You should bet on the strongest pet - Mesmerit, because thus you will have the best chance to defeat Knilight and even some tiny chance against Heraldon. Birdychirp or Eyeorwhat are not going to get you anywhere faster if you pick them. If you want, you can start feeding either of them, but switch to Mesmerit as soon as you find him. I think there is a chance we find this pet by Wednesday. You defeated him on Thursday, right? And couldn't find him since then? So if it is bound to a specific day, I would say it is Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. When I hit level 100 with my Lampcess (tomorrow), I will start feeding Eyeorwhat just because this is slightly better than throwing the fruits in the shop.