Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Potion of Eternal Life for Mages?

So I've heard good things about it. +25% more life isnt something that you can go wrong with, but Mages aren't (That I am aware of) known for their hp level. Now, I see it for sale in the magic shop right now, for 6g 85s 15 and really curious, should I go for it? From what I hear just about everyone that's talked about it was a Warrior or Archer, and all said that it really is needed.

Do mages need it, or do I hold out for a good mage item?
Old 06-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Wannabe Griffin

It makes a big difference regardless of class. I guess at low levels you can afford to pass it, but latter on you're pretty much expected to have it. Also note that they can be found for gold only as well and that they stack. So if you're lower level and want to save shrooms, you may want to wait till you see one for gold only.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nimryel For This Useful Post:
Magester (06-07-2011)
Old 06-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Mushroom Collector

Huh interesting. I wasnt aware that anything stacked in this game. I did notice however, that it was a limited item. I suppose I skipped that part. I'd have bought a few extra shrooms for the pot had it been permanent as an item, but for a 7 day only item, at my level, I think I'll wait. It would only give me 1160 extra, and while that is nice, at my current hp level that amount isnt really a game changer
Old 06-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Aye, potions of the same size will simply add to the duration instead of replace it, so if you have a +502 int potion and you use another +502 int potion the duration will be extended by another 24 hours, but if you use a +501 or +503 int potion it will be replaced. Same goes for the PoEL, for example mine runs out in December xD (funnily enough, only the first one was for mushrooms, the rest were gold only, though I do refresh the shop a lot). Since, as you said, it is not as big of a gain at your level, just keep an eye out for the gold only version as it should pop up eventually.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Mushroom Collector

Sounds good. Seems you've been stacking like crazy lol If yours runs out in Dec, you have 6 months of PoEL. The one I saw gave 7 days, so you'd have to use at least 26 to make that happen.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Supreme Adventurer

They all last 7 days, but folks do stack them up.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Aye, potions of the same size will simply add to the duration instead of replace it, so if you have a +502 int potion and you use another +502 int potion the duration will be extended by another 24 hours, but if you use a +501 or +503 int potion it will be replaced.
Didn't realise this. Interesting.