Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Dragon griffions

ok when i got the dragon griffion it said their was a enviromental bonus of some gold.when do i get that im not noticing increases in the cash im getting and iv found several quests with gold lower than the amount to the enviromental bonus that it told me i would get. just woundering whats going on
Old 04-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meldreth View Post
ok when i got the dragon griffion it said their was a enviromental bonus of some gold.when do i get that im not noticing increases in the cash im getting and iv found several quests with gold lower than the amount to the enviromental bonus that it told me i would get. just woundering whats going on
Environmental Award is an one off payment to you as soon as you buy it. It goes straight into your gold on hand.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Truffle Shuffler

It really should indicate its a one off payment, had I known this I would not have purchased the Griffen
Old 11-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Don’t discount the griffin

Don’t discount the griffin because of the stupid environmental bonus thing. I agree they should be more clear in what the environmental bonus is, I was fooled the first time as well. The true benefit of the griffin comes from the reduction of travel time. Take for example the blue tiger, or raptor; it is a –30% mount. The base travel time on it is 3.5 minutes; that puts the travel times as 3.5, 7, 10.5 and 14. Where as the Griffins base is 2.5; that puts its travel times 2.5, 5, 7.5 and 10. If you base everything by gold/exp per minute as I do it is clear to see the griffin is far better than any other mount. In the end you will end up with more gold than choosing the same quests with other mounts.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

You should be buying the mount for the reduction in quest time. You'll gain a lot more XP and gold that way. The environmental thing is a one-off reward, like a tax credit for buy and electric car.

I'll see if they can make the language more clear.