Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 04-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni View Post
might want to acutally get the new release pushed out instead of teasing ppl before I decide to give MY opinion... just saying...
agreed..but wrong forum Jabroni...so yeah..where is that new patch? Its well past Tuesday
The Following User Says Thank You to Gynx For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (04-29-2013)
Old 04-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Truffle Shuffler

A bit more on topic:
None of the Verizon ads EVER give me mushrooms.

I don't know if Verizon is paying or being their cheap selves, may need to give them the boot!
The Following User Says Thank You to Peddlina For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Wannabe Griffin

i think ive gotten a shroom or two off of the verizon vids. but hell i take my chances any who. its still a lot less hassle then the oh hey give us your email so we cam spam you with surveys.

i dont seem to have good luck with the actual surveys they either drop me about halfway through or if i do manage to complete it and dont get any shrooms.
The Following User Says Thank You to moesan For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 02:19 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The Gratis options are provided by a third-party company. Playa is consistently working with the company to make sure that the surveys, no matter the method, deliver the service expected.

Due to the nature of players from multiple regions it's important that feedback of any 'broken' aspects of Gratis be reported so Playa can continuously monitor the value of the partnership. All experiences are appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
peanut3utter (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Truffle Shuffler

All of the videos when done (or after a minute) will change the gray "Get your reward" button green. The Verizon ones always stay gray after completion. I've even waited 15 minutes, still gray. It acta like there's another video to play because the play button shows back up but nothing else plays.

I love this option for mush and I'll gladly watch a short ad for a mushroom... but the Verizon ones haven't ever paid me. I'll keep an eye out and see if other AdChoices ones do it or just the Verizon ones.
iTZKooPA (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

I've heard of reports of some other video ads causing the same issue lately. Playa is investigating the issue and the specific details should come in handy for recreating the bug.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Truffle Shuffler

The EconoLodge AdChoices ad did give me mush today. I haven't had the Verizon rotation again yet to see if it was AdChoices & they got fixed or if it's simply Verizon.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Truffle Shuffler

The second-hand smoke AdChoices ad didn't give me mush, so it's gotta be an issue with AdChoices. It was a 30s ad. Right after, a 15s AdChoices econolodge one showed and did give me my reward.

Edit: Another (Different) 30s seconhand smoke AdChoices didn't give me mush so maybe it's 30s AdChoices ones.

Last edited by Peddlina; 05-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.
iTZKooPA (05-01-2013)
Old 05-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Wannabe Griffin

>.< ive been getting burned on vids really hard lately... i keep gettin the interactive ad where you choose 1 of 3 options regardless of which options i choose i dont get paid. if i remember correctly its the ad for the mothers day suggestions. i watch it then the button stays grayed out "get your reward" but the player shows the "play" button again ive even tried to click the "play" button again and its still a no go. >.<

<.< maybe we can get them to program in a "report broken vid or no pay" button on the left side of the player. that would really speed up the process of finding out which vids are gooffing up. >.>

do you need us to make a list of which vids are not working and report it here? i LOVE! this option i really do. hell id gladly watch ads all day long for shrooms instead of trying to do them surveys. is there any thing that can be done to provide more vids instead of just the usual 4 or 5 at a time? <=) i seriously want the ability to watch ads all day for shrooms im not trolling at all. <=)

them dang surveys are flat hacking me off lately. i havent been able to complete one for almost 2 days now. get like halfway through a survey answer the question honestly then BAM! straight to the "thank you for your time screen" oh and by the way you get no shroom. its like bleh there went 10 to 15 minutes. or you answer the questions honestly at the start of it then you get the "sorry no surveys for you at this time" screen. then you have to wait like 20 to 30 minutes before you can click it again to see if something else has loaded up or not. i dont know if its the right way or not, but ive been using the remove this from list button to type in on surveys that dont pay. there have been a few ive managed to actually honestly complete and still didnt get my shrooms. <=(

I do thank playa though for trying to provide those of us with time but no money the ablity to try and fully enjoy their game they have made. =)

Browser is Google Chrome no ad or no pop up blockers enabled
Adchoice Verzion Mothers Day ad no shroom after watching "get reward button" stayed grey. 05/07/13 05/08/13
PHP Code:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/noshrooms2.jpg/ 
if you look at the pic and then the where the black arrow is.......there is some code that that says offer=null

Browser is Google Chrome no ad or pop up blockers enabled
Adchoice Verizon Countless reasons ad
its the one where people keep popping out behind other people
watch it....no shroom...same as the others "get reward button" stays grey and just like in the pic above the code line says offer=null
i dont know if that has any thing to do with it or not i have no knowledge of coding what so ever. 05/08/13

Last edited by moesan; 05-08-2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: ad list and adding pic
Old 05-06-2013, 04:03 PM

As for the vids only issue I came across was one day I would click on it the window popped up and it showed nothing but white. After a couple of times of this I tried to see if it just slow loading. came back a few minutes later still white but got the click here button green so clicked it and got my shroom. think I got 5 before it said no more vids available at this time.

I haven't done surveys as I know thy are a waste of time use to belong to one of those survey sites 90% of the ones you did ended up being you didn't qualify for this survey after you did 80%+ of it.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz