Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Crusader

a bit off topic, but who cares?

Who is the highest ranked player internationally? The highest here on Server 1 is level 334. Has anyone hit level 350? 375?
Old 06-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Wannabe Griffin

meh i use the toilet in game to flush down those cheapo items i get from quests that would only give me like 25 to 50k gold. course i quit for a year so im still only around aura lvl 7 i think now. its just another thing you can do in this free to play game.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Stable Boy

I personaly increased several aura levels before levelling and was able to get. Gear with much improved stats. As for dumping epics... I simply put one normal item a day its not hard to drop that one crappy 6k item u cant use in the toilet
Old 07-23-2013, 06:09 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragorth the Vengeful View Post
Some useful information:

epic flushers managed it to find out the current mana cap / flush.

from 17->18: 1000 Mana
from 18->19: 1000 Mana

So you can settle with: 20 days as epic flusher or 40 days as normal user per aura upgrade. In case there are later some more steps I'll hopefully update the information here.
Some additional information, in case it hasn't been posted anywhere on here yet (I did not exactly go out of my way to find something, I admit...) :

Due to a recent change, starting at aura level 18, every flush is rewarded with an epic. A welcome bonus for those with the endurance to worship the gods on a daily basis.

Last edited by G.Hermann; 07-23-2013 at 01:15 PM.