Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Dark Rage
Default looking for more members

Hello there, my name is Dark Rage and i own "dark realm" guild on server one, we have a current member limit of 20 (10 spots open) we are looking for active smaller guild that is interested in merging into my guild. we currently have 68% gold and 66% instructer. also we have 25,000 gold in the banked cash area, the shrooms are what we are lacking in, besides the point, we need more members in our guild that are more active than the members in the guild now. so we can further our guild along

anyone interested mail me on my username dark rage in server1.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum

wow! I didn't know you can own a guild. So you are implying that you own those characters or that you are at absolute power and your guildmates don't matter?

As far as I know you can found a guild and you can become a guild leader but owning a guild is a completely new concept to me. A guild leader if he/she is inactive gets replaced in 21 days hence you cannot own a guild. Well technically if you just create a guild and kick everybody out and don't let anybody in then I guess you do own it afterwards but once somebody joins you are sharing the space and stats of your guild with others.

Anyways I wish you best of greatest hunting and progress in development of your guild. It is indeed a hard working process that requires a lot of dedication of all your guildmates and yourself.

best regards
moreum