Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Angry Server 2 time

Has the time been changed on server 2? The reset is usally at 2 Am for me, but I just had it reset at 11 PM. I lost 25 thirst because of it. If it has been changed, it would have been nice if you warned us. I looked all over fourms and saw nothing about a server 2 time change.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Blacksmith

Angry

I just logged in expecting to see my thirst for adventure refilled to 100 and ready to begin a new day

I find server 2 is now on Eastern standard time & I see that I have no thirst none zero at all so where the fudge did it go? and why the fat didn't it reset ?

so why did it not refresh

like WTF man ?

What the bloody hell went wrong this time.. who goofed it all up? Some one Snafu'd the server times & when they did that they fubar'd my thirst for adventure.

This is completely unacceptable first server 2 crashes then server 1 crashes and then we get compensated for server one. Well that's unexpected and its great to be compensated. but then the server got all buggered up again so I lost all half my days thirst due to not being able to play on server ones new freaking time zone.

So We got squat for compensation for the problems with server 2 and on top that the times changed today & once again our thirst is gone so they bent us over and have given us all the shaft once more.. Bravo to the code monkeys, bravo to the imbeciles that broke the game.

I have to say that this is total bull crap

Slap those bleeding code monkeys in irons and set them to work get them to Fix the stupid problems already. So we S&F junkies can get back to playing the damned games and get our fix in.

I have written this in a censored format to please the adults

Sign me one freaking angry frog.

Ps Replace all my nice words with swear words you might understand what I said better.
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Bullbound; 08-10-2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: removed threat of violence
Old 08-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawolfk View Post
If it has been changed, it would have been nice if you warned us. I looked all over fourms and saw nothing about a server 2 time change.
I agreed with you,alphawolfk. We should have informed about it or forum leaders should posted in forms.

Last edited by demonwarrior; 08-10-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default calm

Quote:
"I have written this in a censored format to please the adults but you had better believe If I ever met the idiot responsible for this crap I would be sore tempted to not knock that son of female dogs teeth down in to his stomach over this."
Calm down Evail Frog, I'm pissed too but no since blowing a blood vessel. They will either fix the problems and do right by us, or we will tell them to duck off and leave. I played Kingory before I came here, and that is exectly what happened there. They did not address clitches, pissed off players, and now is 80% shut down. You might let that serve as warning S&F I have already left 1 game for this hit.

Last edited by alphawolfk; 08-10-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonwarrior View Post
I agreed with you,alphawolfk. We should have informed about it or forum leaders should posted in forms.
This was an accidental change by the server admin. I requested that S1 be reset to its previous timezone, PST, and it looks like both S1 and S2 were modified.

I've already request that S2 be returned to its previous timezone. The switch will cause a jump in any currently active timers (three hours quests, long city guard, etc).
Old 08-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Sheep

Nice to know why I have to choose between using my thirst for adventure or getting 10 hours worth of pay from the city guard. This is totally unacceptable.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Blacksmith

It sucks to lose a days thirst not once but twice.. and sucks even worse I was given 4 infraction points because I supposedly threatened some one.. bahhh... i never threatened anyone if you read what I wrote I said I would be sore tempted to and that means I would feel like .. then they cannibalized my post edited it to delete what I said.

ANYWAYS

This is a complete waste of my time.. I am going to Log out and goes spend my time & money on a competitor web game one that actually works and doesn't tell it's players to take a bath. & after playing here I need a cold shower to burn off the anger I feel worse yet it shows they don't gie a rats bottom about what we think or feel I know that because they delete a persons posts and censor them..

so it is not worth trying to say how you feel when they are just going to delete it at will
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 08-10-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evail Frog View Post
It sucks to lose a days thirst not once but twice..
The time changes do not cause a lost of thirst. You may need to break a timer, such as City Guard, which will result in missed gold.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Blacksmith

Due to the server changing time I did not have my thirst refreshed nor did the items in the shops change..

SO because of a Coding error and that time change I did lose one days use thirst.

And that is something that seems to be happening way to often on this game of late. Thios is not fun. So I am now taking myself to a game that I can have fun playing & a game that is currently working.

If this one ever gets fixed & they refresh my shops & my thirst I could of played here but since the game is broken today by something I had no way to know before hand

I have no thirst to spend so why am I wasting my time here to complain about it.. when my words and complaints fall of deaf ears... it is time to shut up and go where one is wanted So Iread your msg itz and BB you don't like me or want me here that is obvious frm what you dont say & what you let happen. & so I freely leave.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Supreme Adventurer

All the refreshes of thirst and changes to shops happened at midnight EST and appear to have been forced prior to the time change. If you used your thirst after the forced actions, and then they changed the time, it does indeed look like there was a loss of time and no refresh to the shops. You wouldn't be the only one confused by it, and won't be the last. I happened to see it when it happened, as did some others that caught it. Sadly, it didn't occur to me what had happened until I saw the complaints and messages that were waiting for me after I slept.

I know this won't appease you, but it does provide an explanation of events. Evail Frog, all are welcome to use the forums; provided they can adhere to the terms and rules. The rules even provide a private method for discussion of infractions and discourage public complaints.