Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 08-22-2016, 10:19 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Clicking help and Support icon leads to links which are all in German

if you click the question mark up in the middle of the screen, Help & Options, you get a list of links to places like Manual, Forum, and you can read Terms of service and so on. All these, except contact support link, lead to German version of the texts. Even the forum link leads to German version of the forums. I don't speak German

I use Finnish version of the game, which is incomplete as some texts are still in English.

I am using the Steam version of the game.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Community Manager

What's your Steam language and what's your S&F language? Both Finnish?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 08-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Steam Language is Finnish. I suppose I could use English. S&F language is Finnish too although the game has lot of strings in English so it isn't completely translated. I don't remember if I ever set the game language to Finnish, or did it happen automatically. I often play games in English.

All those links open Steam overlay, and the content is in German language.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:20 AM
Community Manager

Thanks. I have forwarded this issue.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:44 AM
Community Manager

One more question: do you live in Finland (or where do you live) and what's the server?

Old 08-23-2016, 08:43 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Yes I live in Finland. I use international servers starting from 11 and going down. I'm only just starting this game out, so I've tested different characters in different international servers - I heard I can only use one char per server? I probably will just look for a character I like and stick with that.

My Windows 10 is x64 Professional US-English version. I have now installed this game to my Android mobile phone too, and play the same chars there.

Also I tested the help thing in mobile version too (Honor 5X, Android) and also takes you to German version of the texts. That phone is set to Finnish language.

Last edited by Catnose; 08-23-2016 at 08:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Catnose For This Useful Post:
Leander (08-23-2016)
Old 08-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnose View Post
Yes I live in Finland. I use international servers starting from 11 and going down. I'm only just starting this game out, so I've tested different characters in different international servers - I heard I can only use one char per server? I probably will just look for a character I like and stick with that.

My Windows 10 is x64 Professional US-English version. I have now installed this game to my Android mobile phone too, and play the same chars there.

Also I tested the help thing in mobile version too (Honor 5X, Android) and also takes you to German version of the texts. That phone is set to Finnish language.
Welcome Catnose! Leander is very good about getting back and forwarding on any issues. In the meantime, have you had a chance to check out the international forum? It houses many of the players on the international servers and is a great place to connect with other guilds on your servers as well. Check it out! http://forum-int.sfgame.net/
Old 08-23-2016, 09:09 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Welcome Catnose! Leander is very good about getting back and forwarding on any issues. In the meantime, have you had a chance to check out the international forum? It houses many of the players on the international servers and is a great place to connect with other guilds on your servers as well. Check it out! http://forum-int.sfgame.net/
Yes, Leander sure answers quickly. To answer your question, I had never even heard of any international forums . I just figured there was this one place. In any case if I give feedback, bug reports or suggestions, does it matter if I write them to that forum or here?

Currently I have just started playing and have creating characters and linking them to mobile, that I haven't even had time to think about guilds or more advanced stuff. All in good time.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:13 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnose View Post
Yes, Leander sure answers quickly. To answer your question, I had never even heard of any international forums . I just figured there was this one place. In any case if I give feedback, bug reports or suggestions, does it matter if I write them to that forum or here?

Currently I have just started playing and have creating characters and linking them to mobile, that I haven't even had time to think about guilds or more advanced stuff. All in good time.
We welcome any and all feedback, no matter where you're from The only thing we cannot help with is the International Server Guild Sub-Forums. However, I recommend reading this forum when you're interested in strategy as this forum is much older than the international forum and has a wealth of information. Either way, you're welcome here
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Leander (08-23-2016)