Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 01-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Blacksmith

Default do you want to take on the top 50 guilds?

are you in a guild like mine hovering around the top 50 but having a hard time moving up? do you keep attacking and getting attacked by the same guilds? then we have the same problem. the solution? consider merging with trueschool. i took over this guild from inactive players and have built it up from scratch. i have maxed out all buy able bonuses so no mushroom donations are needed. in fact there is no mandatory donations required at all. we only need gold for raids and wars. speaking of raids we just finished our fourth dungeon today and are saving for our fifth. we are doing dungeon raids about once a week. we war when i think we can win. otherwise what is the point. we are just looking for some active players that want to move up the ranks. in a perfect world a bunch of the smaller guilds ranked between 75 and 50 could merge into our guild. i am talking about the guilds with less then 10 players, with even less active, with low bonuses and a couple strong players. you know who you are. i know some of you have accounts here. just consider what we could do if we combined our strength. we have the bonuses and we have the room. we can take up to 35 members maybe more depending on the situation. message me here or in the game if you are interested. either way i wish you the best. thank you for your time.
The Following User Says Thank You to ralff For This Useful Post:
DominicS (02-17-2012)
Old 02-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Blacksmith

we have moved into the top 50 and even the top 40 briefly after having two small guilds merge into us. then we just picked up a guild leader from an inactive guild but could still take 25 more members. we have finished our first 7 raids and have already saved for the next one. we are also warring pretty often. we just keep moving up. slow and steady. if you want to move up with us just let me know.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
DominicS (02-17-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Blacksmith

the basics: we are currently ranked 41th out of 4168 guilds. gold bonus 124%. instructor 124%. fortress is at maximum level. no mushrooms needed. no gold either. i can cover all that. we can take any guild with 29 players or less. we are very actively attempting to move up the ranks. i know many of you are attached to your guilds just like i am attached to mine but if none of us merge it is a slow march to the top. my core players keep getting stronger every day. we can and have beat guilds we could not have a couple months ago. i see all of the same guild sitting in the same relative spots for months with low bonuses and just a couple active players. those valiant active players are keeping that guild alive. alive but on life support. running a guild is a game of attrition. literally one step forward two steps back. if just a couple of us combined strength we can and will move up the ranks. i have proved that with only a couple small merges. i will make any player 100+ an officer out of respect for your hard work and dedication to the game. i do not ask you to do anything else but continue to play regularly. if your guild has higher bonuses and you are happy where you are i understand that. clearly this message is not for you. this message is for people that are tired of spinning their wheels and going nowhere.
Signifying nothing.

Last edited by ralff; 03-27-2012 at 04:31 AM. Reason: spellcheck thinks froward is a word
DeadMeat (03-27-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Blacksmith

the basics: we are currently ranked 33th out of 4174 guilds. gold bonus 126%. instructor 126%. our fortress is at maximum level. no mushrooms or gold donations are needed. we had a major merge with over 10 new players joining our guild this week. we are a strong guild. we have very active players from all over the world. we are trying hard to move up the ranks. we can take any guild with 17 players or less. join us.
Signifying nothing.

Last edited by ralff; 04-19-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: i fail again.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Adventurer

The Army of Darkness supports this type of thinking/plan and has helped them out with dungeon raids and will continue to do so...join them while you can..because when they reach the top 5..they wont have any space left..and we wont wanna help them either!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
The Army of Darkness supports this type of thinking/plan and has helped them out with dungeon raids and will continue to do so...join them while you can..because when they reach the top 5..they wont have any space left..and we wont wanna help them either!
Yawn! Being #1 is so boring, you're so limited. I'd rather have a challenge. Ralff, you want to have some fun? Merge with Army of Darkness enough to have "True School beat Island of Misfit Toons". Until then, Army of Darkness is nothing but a bunch of elitists who get upset and threaten a lone wolf in the HoF.

Gynx, be on the lookout, cause you won't be #1 by year's end. All of that investment, and #2 is your future!

Cmon Gynx, 2321 Victories in HoF? Puhlease!

Last edited by Valinor; 04-19-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valinor View Post
Yawn! Being #1 is so boring, you're so limited. I'd rather have a challenge. Ralff, you want to have some fun? Merge with Army of Darkness enough to have "True School beat Island of Misfit Toons". Until then, Army of Darkness is nothing but a bunch of elitists who get upset and threaten a lone wolf in the HoF.

Gynx, be on the lookout, cause you won't be #1 by year's end. All of that investment, and #2 is your future!

Cmon Gynx, 2321 Victories in HoF? Puhlease!

Being #1 is boring? Why? We get to beat up on Island of Misfit Toons anytime we like..nothing more pleasurable than that.

As for me..I extremely rarely attack in the arena. Everyone attacks me. I just happen to win most of them I am often not #1..as long as I stay top 5 or 7 or so, I am happy.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

In a effort to put Rallf's ALLIANCE & MERGER thread back on topic....

Rallf, do you have any level restrictions on guilds that want to merge with you?
Do you offer officer rank to the Guild Leaders of guilds that merge with yours?
Now that you have reached rank 33 what is the next milestone you are aiming for on your way to the top?
Old 04-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Blacksmith

holy moses what happened here. lol. ok wow. this got a little weird but i like a little weird so that is ok. gynx. thank you. your guys were a great help. as i keep saying i am trying.

valinor in an odd way you and your old guild helped me too so thank you as well. i have invested a lot of time and money into my guild so i have no interest in giving up on it.

i am anxious to see your guilds battle it out with the added peeps to iomt.

deadmeat.

i do not have any restrictions at this time. i only ask that you stay active.

i normally offer the rank of officer to someone who is over level 100 and can show me they are active. as in they take part in a couple wars/raids. 100 seems kind of low now that i am almost 200 but at the time i thought that up it sounded good. if the guild leader was less than 100 and wanted it then yes i would still offer it.

we have been ranked as high as 28th although that did not last for long. l would love to get into the top 25. i think that is reasonable for the time being. ultimately i would love to be strong enough to give some of the top guilds a challenge but know that is not in the future anytime soon.

some other general info. we war infrequently. i really only like to start a war if i know we are going to win. i prefer to defend because we have a much better record doing it. we might only fight a war one or twice a week.

on the topic of raids. we were doing raids once a week every week until we got help from aod. since then we only tried one which we lost so we are just waiting until we get stronger. then we will try again. in a perfect world we would like to get back to doing one every week or every two weeks.
Signifying nothing.
DeadMeat (04-20-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 04:51 AM
Blacksmith

the basics: we are currently ranked 27th out of 4272 guilds. gold bonus 130%. instructor 130%. our fortress is at maximum level. no mushrooms or gold donations are needed. we have very active players from all over the world. we are trying hard to move up the ranks. we can take any guild with 15 players or less. join us.

we do not have any restrictions. we would prefer players over level 100 but only ask that you stay active.

we offer the rank of officer to someone who is over level 100 and can show us they are active. as in they take part in wars/raids regularly.

we have been ranked as high as 24th. we would love to get into the top 25 and stay there. ultimately we would love to be strong enough to give some of the top guilds a challenge.

we war once a day.

we are back to doing raids once a week every week and will continue to do so until we get stuck again.
Signifying nothing.