Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 10-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Adventurer

Currently we trade places nearly daily with Valhalla for the #1 ranking.
We also have the highest bonuses on the server.

and..we also have a couple accounts that are either dead or are quitting..etc..

so we are looking for a few good shroomers.
Over Level 100...

My apologies, and this isnt intended to be rude or snotty or anything, but we are not interested if yer a level 56 non shroomer for example. Nothing personal..we just cant use you at this time.

We understand most level 150 people are either comfy in their guild..or dont read the forums.
but if you are that person..feel free to message me and/or Jabroni in game or me on here. We could use you in the army

and since I get asked off and on..yes thats me on page 2 of this thread.

Last edited by Gynx; 10-06-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Wishing to join your Guild

Im Shanks Im currently lv 98 Archer (Active player). Im looking to join a guild... and was interested. If you have room and and are accepting new members please let me now.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:03 AM
Sheep

Hey Shanks, thanks for the interest. I can certainly understand the desire to be in the new #1 guild on S3.

We are full at this time. Our waiting list for new member consideration is now reserved for mushroom using players with a preference for players over level 150.

I would suggest you send game mail to the leaders of fathom or Raven if you wish to join our family tree of guilds.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Adventurer

Hey everyone....

We dont recruit often anymore. But as of now..we do have a dead account, so we are looking for a good adventurer to fill the spot.

We offer the highest bonuses on the server, we are the #1 guild and its not even close, and like many other guilds..we offer a good time in chat.

What do we look for? Normally, a shroomer. Thats a given. And truth be told..if you are under level 100, please dont even waste our time. Its not meant to be harsh or mean..its just in any dungeon raid..you are nae powerful enough (yet) to help us. We want someone who maybe is already battle-tested...has a few scars..maybe is bored in their own guild..heck, if you want to "use us" just for the top bonuses..that is fine too..but we really only look for people level 200 and up. Now if you are level 180 and a shroomer...hey, that may work too..so drop me or Jabroni a line in game or post on here and enjoy the lofty perch at the top.

See you in game..and hopefully..in the Army.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Sheep

Last edited by jabroni; 04-29-2012 at 09:14 PM.