Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Board RPGs

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 07:48 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Magester, folks do read these posts you both are making. Angelic Demon asked to play the original game with someone. You came in and proposed a new game, with new rules. If you don't like the fact that Angelic Demon did not want to play your new game, then that is the poster's choice just like it is your choice to not play the originally posted game.

If you want to play your new game with potentially someone, I will move it to its own thread. As for what is a game and what is not, there are lots of role play games. You are trying to differentiate between role play and games, but they are not two mutually exclusive terms nor concepts. Please be careful in the future, as Angelic Demon has been nothing but polite in public about wishing to play the original game.

The original game is all about being creative and descriptive to allure the judge to your side, and away from the other side of the scenario. It is as much creative writing as it is a game of wits. Does someone say they hit you with a bat repeatedly while you play it safe and defend with a block of steel, or do you get really creative with one of your cards and attack with a swarm of rabid chipmunks?
Old 07-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

Deal we move it to PM's, check your mailbox
Old 08-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Truffle Shuffler

OK, let's do it!

You're hereby challanged to a comical death battle!
Prepare to die! XD
Old 09-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Wannabe Griffin

the game plays itself!

I make a duel in this post to show how its intended.
(I'll make it so there's only 1 attack/defense to make it quicker)

player 1: secretly knows his/her secret weapon and shield. The super boxing glove in a box and the iron massive shield.

player 2: secretly knows his/her secrets weapon and shield too. The massive ball of fire and the magnetic forcefield.

player 1 starts to strike with a weapon of his choice (from the ones he originally wrote)... so, after a long and hard thinking he decides to go for his only choice, the boxing glove in a box and announces it.

player 2. who had already picked his/her own defence chose the magnetic force field.

Battle: the magnetic forcefield was on and player 2 reached for the box and curiously opened it, from the box a boxing glove jumps out and hits him/her in the face. player 2 looses 1 point.

assuming there would be a round 2:

player 2 attacks and uses his/her massive ball of fire.
player 1 defends with his massive shield.

Since the shield his so massive all player 1 gets are some small burns in his/her hands but the shield protected him/her from the fire.

This is how I originally intended the fights to be like.
btw, I'm open for challenges and creativity here is what makes the difference.

there's some relativity to the game, that's why I said a judge is required.
It also works a lot based on the players honesty and trust. How do I know that the player who originally chose the magnetic forcefield didn't change his mind as soon as he heard the weapon to be used against him for smth possibly new.

OR, how do I even know that a thick shield would defend a giant fireball.

That's why there's a possible need for a judge who's in touch with either players weapons and defences. Forum admins are the ideal folks since they pretty much always around.

Last edited by Bullbound; 09-17-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

Well since 3 of us now want to play I'll be a judge and you two can take the first round. Inbox me your list of attacks/defenses and I'll announce go. Then inbox me rock paper or scissors I'll say who wins. They get to go first, then the player who won the rock paper scissors will send me an attack from their list and the other player will send me a defense.

Just tell me how many attacks/defenses we should use, and how many hp each player gets and we can get started.
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin Ninja For This Useful Post:
Thaenor (10-03-2011)
Old 10-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Wannabe Griffin

AWESOME!

okay then we'll make this a 3 weapons and 3 defences fight.
I'm gonna work on mines and later today I'll pm them to you.

there'll be 3Hp for each one.
As a judge after you decide what attack and what defence prevails, please post it on the forum with our messages and descriptions on how attacks occur.

Edit: Edit: looking for new opponent, please PM justin Ninja your 3 weapons and defences and choose an attack and defence. Justin will then decide who will attack first and choose from what you chose.

Last edited by Thaenor; 10-21-2011 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Please do not double post. Please use the Edit button located on the lower right corner of every post you make. Thank you.