Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:07 PM
Blacksmith

Question Need help 2 figure out some items 2 swap!

Hi am a lvl 42 warr and i have a slot for the trinket a item that gives me 50 STR and now i got a drop from the boss that epic toilet paper that on my lvl gives me 210 on luck thats almost 13% more on crit but crit as a stat seems useless kinda 2 me for the chance of crit happening at all.
Plz gief some feedback or some math scripts or anything.
Ty in advance!

Regards Gdark
Old 08-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Since you don't like luck, I say sell it and buy more strength.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Blacksmith

Yeah but is luck useless in way that i think it is coz if i have 50% of crit that doesnt mean anything 2 me its not like i am for sure gonna crit 5 times out of 10
Old 08-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Luck is not going to be 5 out of 10, but a crit chance of 50% means that you have a 1:2 chance of getting a critical hit against someone of the same level as you. It is a percentage per hit, so each hit is calculated independently (like flipping a coin).
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
ElDugan (03-12-2012)
Old 08-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Blacksmith

Yeah i get that but i dont feel lucky since the day i was born,so if u can plz decide instead of me thx.
Plain leave it or sell it would be fine
Regards Gdark
Old 08-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Supreme Adventurer

I can't do that. It isn't my account. The choice is still yours. I can only say what seems to be the better option from your stated opinion.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Blacksmith

The best solution is to take the str. item ,sell the luck epic and from that money upgrade your luck.

Luck isnt realy important ,keeping it between 15 and 20 is enough.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Stable Boy

I think that depends on how you are allocating your stats to begin with. From what I've read, most people like to keep their Luck stat between 25% and 50% of their primary stat, which in your case is Strength. If you were to follow this model, that means you value Luck to be between 1/4 to 1/2 of Strength. Since the Luck trinket gives you more than 4 times the amount of Strength your Strength trinket gives you, if I were you I would stick with the Luck trinket.

Of course, this all depends on how much you value Luck.

It sounds like your Luck is very low, though; and from personal experience I'd say the lower your Luck is, the better a big Luck boost will be; if 13% additional chance to critical triples your critical chance, it is more effective than if it only doubled your critical chance.

And, lastly (sorry for the wall of text), because items scale with your level, the item you got second (Luck trinket) should in theory be "better" than your first item.

EDIT: well it looked like a wall of text from the text editor but after posting it it doesn't look like much text at all... haha

Last edited by blackhatnot; 09-09-2011 at 12:57 AM.