Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-17-2016, 10:04 AM
Saint Saint is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Turkey
Posts: 15
Send a message via Skype™ to Saint
Default Sad Warrior

Hi all!

I'm a sad sad warrior, cursing the day I chose this class.

I see many people defeated this boss levels before me. What am I missing? Is it only low stats or something else? My gear is full epic, some 3-stat some all-stat.

Need suggestions...

Thanks.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-17-2016, 11:52 AM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: niagara falls, ny
Posts: 2,947
Default

It is partly the class but also your stats con is waaaaaaaaaaaay to low for a warrior I think I was over 20k con when I beat that one and was like lvl 405 or so.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
have fun, fight hard, die honorably


s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-17-2016, 03:31 PM
Saint Saint is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Turkey
Posts: 15
Send a message via Skype™ to Saint
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
It is partly the class but also your stats con is waaaaaaaaaaaay to low for a warrior I think I was over 20k con when I beat that one and was like lvl 405 or so.
What ratio should I have with my Str/Const? As you can see, I have them on a 2:1 ratio right now, what is the way to go?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-17-2016, 03:33 PM
Sersemina Sersemina is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 174
Default

Mistake number one: you are playing for experience. That's not too bad. I am playing for experience too, but I will switch to gold once I hit level 400. The strongest players are the ones playing for gold - they have 35 - 40+K primary attribute at level 400.
Also, if your main target is to defeat this guy, you need to sell your all stat epics and probably your weaker black gems. 8K intelligence is too much compared to your 25K primary attribute. I guess you have spent a lot of gold on int/dext too - don't buy anymore.

If I were you, I would aim at 34K strength and half that constitution - they would grant me the victory.

Btw, this happens to everybody - heroes are weakest against their own classes when they have such high primary attributes.

For the record, I defeated this one at level 372 - scout with 26K dext. Currently level 386 with 30K dext.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sersemina For This Useful Post:
Saint (09-17-2016)
  #5  
Old 09-17-2016, 04:09 PM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: niagara falls, ny
Posts: 2,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
What ratio should I have with my Str/Const? As you can see, I have them on a 2:1 ratio right now, what is the way to go?

No need to increase dex or int also no luck as well as for con get it up to abt 20k.

I am lvl 417 warrior on s3. I am also ranked #1 in HoF as well with only1 player who has a chance of beating me( thankfully he is in same guild as me)
I have 28371 str and 2331 con atm I am putting abt 5 points a day on str and rest of gold in con. have al str gems though that will kep str up. also when possible go to all 3 stat epics.

Not sure if you are a shroomer but if so this will not take a ton of time but it wont be over night either.

Long term goals get str and con as close to the same as possible yes this will mean putting more gold into con then str but gems will do more for str then gold would.

Sersemina has a good strategy but it better for a scout or mage then a warrior since our attack damage is not as good as the other classes we need to live longer to win and to do that we need a lot of HP.

Oh btw from my experience epic weapons for warriors suck I always use normal weapons for them. scouts and mages I will if I find a good one.

hope this helps from 1 warrior to another.

Also even though we got the short end of the stick for dungeons when we clear them it is more satisfying. Warriors are awesome and would nvr give the 2 I have up.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
have fun, fight hard, die honorably


s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 09-17-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
Saint (09-17-2016)
  #6  
Old 09-17-2016, 06:14 PM
Saint Saint is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Turkey
Posts: 15
Send a message via Skype™ to Saint
Default

Yes, I cruised the old topics before opening this one, read some of your previous comments.

400 was my target for a while now too, but I hear exp requirement is capped at 393 or something. Still, I will make my way to 400 before turning to the gold grinding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Long term goals get str and con as close to the same as possible yes this will mean putting more gold into con then str but gems will do more for str then gold would.
Are we talking about base stats or in total amounts?

And yes, I'm a shroomer.

For future references, I would like to post the progress under this post if dear mods wont mind me resurrecting this topic. ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-17-2016, 10:00 PM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: niagara falls, ny
Posts: 2,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Yes, I cruised the old topics before opening this one, read some of your previous comments.

400 was my target for a while now too, but I hear exp requirement is capped at 393 or something. Still, I will make my way to 400 before turning to the gold grinding.



Are we talking about base stats or in total amounts?

And yes, I'm a shroomer.

For future references, I would like to post the progress under this post if dear mods wont mind me resurrecting this topic. ^_^

total amounts and sure as long as it stays on topic.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
have fun, fight hard, die honorably


s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-18-2016, 06:17 AM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
Mistake number one: you are playing for experience. That's not too bad. I am playing for experience too, but I will switch to gold once I hit level 400. The strongest players are the ones playing for gold - they have 35 - 40+K primary attribute at level 400.
Exp toon, base STR/CON 13,679/6,108 and dex/int/lck are 2,420



Honestly playing for gold is not good idea. Gold is linearized and lvl 400 playing for gold will get the same as lvl 410 playing for exp.

Better idea is keeping gem mine at lvl 7 and getting extra 90 points of attributes per month
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-18-2016, 06:41 AM
Saint Saint is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Turkey
Posts: 15
Send a message via Skype™ to Saint
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
Exp toon, base STR/CON 13,679/6,108 and dex/int/lck are 2,420

Honestly playing for gold is not good idea. Gold is linearized and lvl 400 playing for gold will get the same as lvl 410 playing for exp.

Better idea is keeping gem mine at lvl 7 and getting extra 90 points of attributes per month
And what is your progress in Easteros/Shadow World?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-18-2016, 06:53 AM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
And what is your progress in Easteros/Shadow World?
Easteros 11/20, Shadow World Easteros 7/20, Demon Portal is 5.9 (will finish it in 2 months)

Also items are not perfect. I am not purchasing new epics on epic weekend. So they are from +632 to +706
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'