Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 4 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 02-08-2012, 04:09 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Bokkenraider looking for new officers and members

Bokkenraider is an anglicisation of a European Celtic tribe's name. It means "Goat Riders" and they were a huge part of the cause for the church demonising Pan and satyrs in general. They wouldn't convert, so their gods were denounced as demons and the devil himself by the missionaries of the time.

My brother started the guild and used the name as we can trace our family history back to this clan. It was a fairly new discovery at the time and the novelty hadn't worn off yet (slowly in the process of doing so now). He's since gone inactive, so I overthrew him and I'm now looking to recruit.

You're walking into a guild that's looking for officers, so if you want that responsibility, it's up for grabs. I've managed (almost entirely on my own) to get the bonuses up to 54% for treasure and 52% for experience. I'm also a very active player myslef, so I'll be around a lot.

As far as who we're recruiting goes, there are a few characteristics I'm looking for. If you meet these requirements, you're in.
You have to:
a: Play on server 4
b: Want to join this guild
c: Not have a problem with having a female guild leader

If you're interested, send me some mail in game. I don't use the forums very often (hint: I had to register to post this) so the chances of me seeing replies on this board are pretty slim.