Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 05:34 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The gold event is certainly the most cerebral.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Sheep

Default gold event is the best

I believe that gold and EXP events are the only good events.
The shroom event was just fail! if it was get 25 instead of 1 for the first quest then it would have been win. but as it was nope its fail.
As for the epic event its only good for people who need at least 3 days to get a level.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziaxia View Post
I believe that gold and EXP events are the only good events.
The shroom event was just fail! if it was get 25 instead of 1 for the first quest then it would have been win. but as it was nope its fail.
As for the epic event its only good for people who need at least 3 days to get a level.
epic event is good for all players who shroom, even low lvl char can get good gear and become stronger, so there was 4events at all and only 1 really fail, that find a shroom event
Old 02-22-2012, 10:10 AM
Blacksmith

Talking

I guess we all have a different definition of "fail". As a non shroomer, active player, imho there was only 1 "non fail" of a "bonus" weekend, from the 4 ones that seem to be the "main".

And yes, I "like" quotation marks.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Adventurer

I can understand how the mushroom and epic events would not impact a non-shroom user so much, but I would assume the Gold and XP events would be good for all players. So wouldn't that split it 2 for 2?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darstard View Post
I can understand how the mushroom and epic events would not impact a non-shroom user so much, but I would assume the Gold and XP events would be good for all players. So wouldn't that split it 2 for 2?
yes, but why they dont cry at these events? like if they play only 100 and other who shroom and play 300 daily, that person againt get much more than non shroomer the like this never be equal for both sides
Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

The worst weekend was the one we had last weekend. The Non-Event Weekend..
everything else is a bonus
Old 02-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Blacksmith

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darstard View Post
For the life of me I can't remember what I thought the 4th one was now. I didn't include the XP one because that only happened on New Year's Eve. Epics, more chance at a shroom, gold....hmmm...I can't remember.

Okay, let's call it 2/2 then.

Oh and I need a "no thanks" button for most of DeadMeat's posts.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsildaN View Post
yes, but why they dont cry at these events? like if they play only 100 and other who shroom and play 300 daily, that person againt get much more than non shroomer the like this never be equal for both sides
I don't begrudge the shroomers anything they get. In fact I believe they should get MORE! If not for the paying players, us free players probably wouldn't have a game to play. My issue lies in calling these weekends a "bonus" weekend for ALL. It isn't, as I have hopefully shown in some of my past posts. With the exception of the gold one (and the New Year's Eve XP event), in which I never had to change my playing style to get the bonus. I could just log in, play the game the way I normally play it, and receive my "bonus". To me that is a TRUE bonus. And yes, the shroomers are going to be able to get more of the "bonus" than I do, but I am okay with that, they have earned it.

Last edited by DominicS; 02-23-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Wanted to answer IsildaN's post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DominicS For This Useful Post:
Darstard (02-23-2012), DeadMeat (02-23-2012)