Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 09-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Talking We wish to NOM your guild!

I wasn't really going to post anything here until I saw Vyllyn and the Heavy Hand had a post here. Dunno why but I've decided they are now our arch nemesis (they remind me way too much of a Mega-corp eating all the mom and pop shops)! Way too small to do that currently, so we're looking for smaller guilds that wish for a merger.

Name: Thou Shalt Not Pass
Gold Bonus: 50%
XP Bonus: 20% (but will probably be 30% in the next few days)

No gold requirements but donations are welcome, this has never been abused to date for our players.

Every week we attack another guild, we pick one of our highest contributing members to have the opportunity to select what guild we attack (officers have the right to veto depending on if it's impossible to win or if the guild selected is far below our strength).

Trash talk is welcome, but we ask that our members keep it mature and should be respectful of other guilds. A sense of humor is fine, but there's no need to be an @ss to people.

You're welcome to attack any of our officers to see how competent we are at stat juggling. Each of our privately invited members have been invited because they defeated the officers in arena combat when we were the same level. We're looking for mergers to become bigger, stronger and better!

Feel free to send a message to our recruitment officers Ooglepuff or Risingshadow with any questions or requests on mergers.

Now, I've created a visual example for what we're trying to accomplish here.

Step 1 -- we NOM guilds/people to get more members.

Step 2 -- once we are many, we fight our nemesis!

Last edited by Ooglepuff; 09-03-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 09-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Blacksmith

Default We are the Crownless

All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien from The Fellowship of the Ring<-----The Heavy Hand

Last edited by Bullbound; 09-04-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: may not post copyright material without proper permission and/or citation
Old 09-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Truffle Shuffler

You might want to reconsider being our nemesis. Not only are we overpowering your guild, we also have bigger Cock than you,

don't believe me? Here a proof!

can you compete with that?
Old 09-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Talking hahaha

Well, unfortunately for you COWBOYS, you're fighting Pirates and Ninjas (see shot of two of our guild officers-- hat trick and RisingShadow) who have put aside their differences to take out such a...cocky upstart.

So what do you say we take this to the guild war zone and whomever wins has to join the other guild, eh?

See if you'll put your guild where your....rooster is.

P.S. In Pirate, Ninja, Cowboy, nobody ever picks cowboys :p

Last edited by Ooglepuff; 09-07-2010 at 03:22 PM.