Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 2 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 08-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelphina View Post
Warning about player XaQashner

We had to kick this player today from y ddraig goch after warnings about numerous attacks on the same players from other guilds - sometimes hitting the same person over 20 times within a few minutes. He would then send the player and extremely rude and abusive email. he's currently guildless - and really should stay that way.

Aelphina
this kid wasted about 20+ mushrooms on me the last 3 days , and yes its more annoying then anything , pathetic to say it best
Old 08-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
this kid wasted about 20+ mushrooms on me the last 3 days , and yes its more annoying then anything , pathetic to say it best

yes, he's been simply annoying to some - incredibly rude and abusive to others.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Adventurer

Quote:

We had to kick this player today from y ddraig goch after warnings about numerous attacks on the same players from other guilds - sometimes hitting the same person over 20 times within a few minutes. He would then send the player and extremely rude and abusive email. he's currently guildless - and really should stay that way.

Aelphina
We didn't receive any mails from him (though his bio is a bit... eh), but three of our members were attacked multiple times.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Aelphina, please have those that received the mails or at least mentioned them to you, contact support@sfgame.us or they can PM me on the forums. Abusive, hateful, profane, and insulting messages are just a few of the things that Shakes and Fidget does not tolerate. However, stuff like in-game mailings and PMs on the forums are not something that the admin staff has regular access to and we depend on the players to alert us of such behavior. Thank you.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Send a message via AIM to Guillex Send a message via MSN to Guillex Send a message via Yahoo to Guillex Send a message via Skype™ to Guillex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Aelphina, please have those that received the mails or at least mentioned them to you, contact support@sfgame.us or they can PM me on the forums. Abusive, hateful, profane, and insulting messages are just a few of the things that Shakes and Fidget does not tolerate. However, stuff like in-game mailings and PMs on the forums are not something that the admin staff has regular access to and we depend on the players to alert us of such behavior. Thank you.
He's actually a little abusive on his character bio page. If you take a quick look, it really sets the tone for the type of person he is.

Before joining, I was attacked 4x (he lost all of them).

AFTER JOINING, he attacked me two more times. Again, as Aelphina has said, he should stay guildless.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Supreme Adventurer

While I do not encourage his profile page message, it does not appear to violate any of the rules. It does make the character and/or player look like they are full of them self and that he/she holds him/herself in high regard, but there isn't anything that I see which is a blatant violation of the rules. I will send a message to the s2 game administrators asking that one of them take a look though, as complaints have now been received.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
While I do not encourage his profile page message, it does not appear to violate any of the rules. It does make the character and/or player look like they are full of them self and that he/she holds him/herself in high regard, but there isn't anything that I see which is a blatant violation of the rules. I will send a message to the s2 game administrators asking that one of them take a look though, as complaints have now been received.
Thank you Bullbound - I believe they have sent in official complaints.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:

Aelphina
REAL legacy went and recruited him.

Anyways he decided to start attacking me too. probably wasted 30 mushrooms, and the kicker is, i won 2/3rds of the fights and got an upgraded honor badge because of it.

Quote:
His profile page says that people should feel ashamed to play this game and that they should quit. I'd be kind of surprised if that is not against the rules somewhere.

I hate to make a statement like this, but honestly I believe if anybody deserves a permanent ban on any game, its that guy. I do not think his abusive behavior will stop until he has ruined the game for everybody.

Last edited by galdon2004; 08-07-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Supreme Adventurer

If you feel that a person is truly violating the Terms of Shakes and Fidget The Game, please look here. All users are treated as being innocent until such time as the administrators receive proof of behavior or content that is unacceptable.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
If you feel that a person is truly violating the Terms of Shakes and Fidget The Game, please look here. All users are treated as being innocent until such time as the administrators receive proof of behavior or content that is unacceptable.
I've already sent them an email. I'm just mentioning that his behavior is not changing so far.